Summer Friendlies - 2019

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Very very odd press conference with Pochettino after the game. He is a bit difficult at times, but this was on another level - getting upset for things he really shouldn´t get upset about.

Don´t want to read too much into things, but he is clearly unhappy about something. Might just be there and then - he is emotional - but more likely something bigger.

Maybe he just skipped lunch?

Damn this doesn't work anymore... since, he's no longer fat. I miss fat Poch.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Poch seemed annoyed already just as he sat down for the press conference. Not sure if you should read too much into how he answered.

Pochettino often doesn't give straight answers. He doesn't want to let on too much. Still the journos keep asking him the stupidest f***ing questions.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Poch seemed annoyed already just as he sat down for the press conference. Not sure if you should read too much into how he answered.

Pochettino often doesn't give straight answers. He doesn't want to let on too much. Still the journos keep asking him the stupidest ****ing questions.

I agree one should not read too much into one press conference. People got bad days. But if this continues it is a worry - as that press conference was rather absurd.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Guess who's back?

slika.php

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Just saw the Alisson peno and if that doesn't scream "I just got back from vacation lol" I don't know what does.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'll tell ya what...these kids can play. Wilson and Brewster look too legit, and Duncan has been bright also.

The goal was obviously very nice. Just love long range shots.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I'll be the one to flat out say it, I don't think not signing any players is a big deal at all. My only real concern was backup LB but Larouci is more than capable and won't get mad about not playing for long stretches.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Wilson is so silky smooth. For anyone counting Woodburn out at this stage just remember he's 2 and a half years younger and has looked better at every stage of development. Not a winger, but more skill/technique and better mind for the game.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If nothing else you know this Elliott fella has confidence in himself just by his hair.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Reiss Nelson deserves that goal. Man of the match performance

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
If nothing else you know this Elliott fella has confidence in himself just by his hair.
I didn't see today's second half but Elliott looked very confident with the ball in the last few minutes against Napoli, even with just a few touches. Didn't look 16.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Reiss Nelson deserves that goal. Man of the match performance
Man, I haven't been a fan of the way the team has played this pre-season. Not enough crisp ball movement... That's Emery football fro you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad