Sudbury Wolves 2022 Off-season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
They sign two imports along with the odd tweak and a back up that can play some games then they will be in the top 4 in the East. Hoping Pap pulls a rabbit out of his sleeve.

WJ

Reactions: dirty12

cub

Apr 11, 2012
feeling it in your funny bone?
And when 7-9 due to no change to current roster, you will post what?

you said fighting for 9th now you moved up a few spots to cover you're a--.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
They sign two imports along with the odd tweak and a back up that can play some games then they will be in the top 4 in the East. Hoping Pap pulls a rabbit out of his sleeve.

WJ
Being able to sign two imports would be a huge swing in the wolves favour over any of colts, ‘67s, Petes, steelheads if unable to recruit their import pick(s) from this year.

you said fighting for 9th now you moved up a few spots to cover you're a--.
I posted with the roster as constructed, the wolves will be in a 3-way battle to avoid 9th …7-8-9 :)

Last edited:

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Being able to sign two imports would be a huge swing in the wolves favour over any of colts, ‘67s, Petes, steelheads if unable to recruit their import pick(s) from this year.

I posted with the roster as constructed, the wolves will be in a 3-way battle to avoid 9th …7-8-9 :)

so the 10th team not in play? anyways lots of hockey to make that forecast I don't see you has a good gambler, Wolves coming 9th last year, should see an improvement, 3 teams fighting for 9th is funny analogy to me. How about saying that I see three teams will be fighting for a playoff spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wisdom

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
3 teams fighting for 9th is funny analogy to me. How about saying that I see three teams will be fighting for a playoff spot.
Because that's not the same thing. He doesn't see 3 teams fighting for a playoff spot. He see one team definitely weaker than the rest (10th). He sees 3 teams fighting for 2 playoff spots (7-9). The way he phrased it was very clear.

Reactions: Roadhog and dirty12

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Does that complete Sudbury's coaching staff now? The Soo is now looking for an associate coach after Jordan Smith's recent move to the AHL.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Former Sudbury Wolves video and goaltending coach
Juha Lehtola is hired Hershey Bears goaltending coach.
How many of you guys remembers Juha Lehtola for a season 2012-2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad