Sudbury Wolves 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Rolf Nelson back and Christensen with him is no laughing matter.

But maybe, coach Eric Wellwood becomes available.

BB had no business going to Flint, Dave Branch suspends the owner, and then hires his son to manage the team, talk about a conflict of interest. I know you love BB and come to his defence, let's see where he ends up now, Dave Branch doesn't look healthy, I'm sure BB will get his job soon.

Reactions: Wisdom

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
musty is 6’ 3” 190
Ritchie is 6’0” 160

Don’t know anything else about them! But there is a physical difference between the two. Not sure how much it translates to their games

Musty is 6'1 207. He was just measured at the NTDP camp.

Big pick-up for Sudbury. He's been of the top Americans in his birth year for awhile and has a lot of hype. Interested to see how he does!

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I believe when picking first overall player must be signed to receive the Jack Ferguson award, that is why the player is announced the day before the draft. So Musty would have to commit ahead of draft day. I would bet the house he would not pass up being selected first at 15 yrs old and all the attention he would receive. We have to get a coach in place asap so players can decide.

If he's as good as people say he is, let's not act like he also wouldn't receive the same amount of attention if he went USHL then NCAA though..

Howling In 16

Apr 11, 2012
So what actual draft picks do we own? Other than round 1 first picks. Do we have a second or third, if so what number?

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
So what actual draft picks do we own? Other than round 1 first picks. Do we have a second or third, if so what number?

HF boards OHL draft pick database has Lalonde OA season as condition for GUE ‘21-2nd, but I really wish I knew for sure. My guess is; 1, 4, 5, NB-5, 6...
Barrie has 1st OHL import pick and 2(2nds & 3rds), Niagara (no 1st) & NB both with 2(2nds, 3rds, 4ths).
OHL site normally lists draft order for all rounds a week in advance of priority selection draft day(s).

Last edited:

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
add SBY ‘21-5th since Purboo did not play OA season

Havent seen anywhere that's what the condition was. Could've been Purboo games played, which is why I left it off. On the OHL draft pick database it says unspecified condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad