Sudbury Wolves 2020 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Guess can stop bagging on the guy now....

I understood it more as poor excuses for his play such as perceived lack of given opportunity and the 6’4” 220 lb 18.5 yr old player is youngest on team. But whatever, all the negatives should go away after his WJC coming out party.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Now that's the Q we have been waiting for. Thank God he follows us on these boards and has taken are advice. We should pat ourselves on the back don't you think? What do you think Cub?:naughty::thumbu::thumbu::)

Reactions: Bardownbeauty

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Now that's the Q we have been waiting for. Thank God he follows us on these boards and has taken are advice. We should pat ourselves on the back don't you think? What do you think Cub?:naughty::thumbu::thumbu::)

All I can say that I'm happy for him and glad, maybe all this chatter about his play will subside.

Reactions: Bardownbeauty

sudburydinnerjacket

May 28, 2019
Seidel really went out on a limb with taking Byfield over Steutzle (along with 99.9 % of the remaining talking heads)
Wonder how many 4th rounders he's picked who's made it

mark needs to go watch money ball. Not he or anyone else REALLY knows. He’s going against the grain so if it pans out he can say “told ya so” and pat himself on the back. If it doesn’t turn out there is no consequence.

billy bean was a 5 tool prospect.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Question, after World Jrs, where does Quinton go? With the NHL staring up Jan 13 does he report to LA, where does he play if he is not ready to make the jump at this point.

jrwhopper

May 28, 2015
Question, after World Jrs, where does Quinton go? With the NHL staring up Jan 13 does he report to LA, where does he play if he is not ready to make the jump at this point.

Most likely spend time on LA's taxi squad so he can practice with the team and should the OHL not play out a season, I believe he's eligible to play in the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad