GDT: Subprime auto loans @ AOL, 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
If you find me a player who’s been worse than him, then god bless that poor soul.

Johansson made a terrible play on the Aho goal and there has been other terrible plays as well, but Kempny has made a number of plays with the puck that make you question what he’s even seeing out there. Every pass that isn’t D to D is in someone’s skates or right to a Carolina player. His effort is there but his skill level (and now his skating) isn’t even NHL caliber.
I concur. I’ve been dumb founded that he keeps getting a jersey with no progression or improvement from game to game.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Now we have 3 players on the ice everyone can complain about
I see you on the defensive side with Kempny a lot but... what are you seeing besides a guy who helped the team win 4 years ago that has you thinking these things?

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
id delete this embarrassing post lol…
As I said, if his shooting is ineffective. Obviously nobody can predict that and you play him based on the potential of a brilliant shot out of nowhere, but if he, say, scores only 2 in a series it’s more than lkely he’s hurt the team more than helped them. His non-shooting game is that bad.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
I see you on the defensive side with Kempny a lot but... what are you seeing besides a guy who helped the team win 4 years ago that has you thinking these things?
Im just saying he is not the worst hockey player in the world....were losing 5 to 1 and everyone talks about how Kempny sucks.

Im thinking this is a big game and our captain did not show up to play. Most of the veterans didnt show up to play. This is concerning. But no, everyone wants to talk about our number 7 defenseman. This team has problems. He is an after thought.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
As I said, if his shooting is ineffective. Obviously nobody can predict that and you play him based on the potential of a brilliant shot out of nowhere, but if he, say, scores only 2 in a series it’s more than lkely he’s hurt the team more than helped them. His non-shooting game is that bad.

Sure. But he's over .5 goals per game in the playoffs so it's likely he'll score more than 2 goals in a series

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
What a shitty game. Thank God I had all these Will Smith Chris Rock memes to keep me entertained tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad