GDT: Subprime auto loans @ AOL, 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
aolcds[1].jpg

Youve got mail .... it will take over 1 million years for a CD to decompose in a landfill.

Reactions: max21 and 895

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Lavi rewarding McMic, he's def performing better at C than wing
Dowd's back, and he's got Sheary... If Dowd is 100% that line will produce methinks
And nice to see MoJo properly slotted (if only to shut up the HFCaps whiners** that he got a few games at top line)

Next game: crazy break until Sun Apr. 3 so no excuses to bring 60 min. effort

** who am I kidding, it won't shut up the whiners ;) :baghead:

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Dowd did the bag skate with the extras this morning so I assume he’s out tonight and AJF checks in. If he is I think the third line will likely be Sheary-CMM-MoJo and Eller will center AJF and Hathaway.

Reactions: Jags

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Is Eller practising at 3LW because they like CMM at center (finally!), or because CMM is practising in Johan Larsson’s place?

Backstrom-Kuzy-Larsson-Dowd - tell me that doesn’t have GMBM’s fingerprints all over it.

Personally, I’d rather let Eller have the same two NHL wingers flanking him for more than 2 games before deciding a lineup. Backstrom, Kuzy and Dowd have all had far more stability in linemates than Eller has all season long.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I love the Eller to wing move. He’s considerably better at faceoffs than CMM….will be interesting to see who takes what draws….nice to have options.

Reactions: Neil Racki

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Is Eller practising at 3LW because they like CMM at center (finally!), or because CMM is practising in Johan Larsson’s place?

Backstrom-Kuzy-Larsson-Dowd - tell me that doesn’t have GMBM’s fingerprints all over it.

Personally, I’d rather let Eller have the same two NHL wingers flanking him for more than 2 games before deciding a lineup. Backstrom, Kuzy and Dowd have all had far more stability in linemates than Eller has all season long.
Sounds like it’s more of the former, which is encouraging.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
I think Ovechkin-Kuznetsov need a split at some point and if McMichael performs strongly I'd like to see them test that out more. I think we saw a few shifts of it last game. McMichael seems way more confident at center

Reactions: Neil Racki

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

Brenda Smith needs to get his ass beat ... again.

I actually respected Smith for this and also felt bad for him. That Rangers team was as soft as wet tissue paper and Smith was the only one even remotely capable of throwing hands with Wilson who wouldn’t actually get seriously hurt. He knew he was outmatched and that he was going to take ten big right hands to the dome but he stepped up anyway.

The cheap shit trying to jump him at the beginning was pretty lame but other than that he made it respectable. I imagine he breathed a big sigh of relief when he got to the box knowing it was over.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Not a lot of respect from me for attacking Wilson from a blind spot…but at least he was game I guess.

The "lets see how many times Tom Wilson can punch me in my face in 30 seconds" game.

Honestly, last game took a toll I hope for a snoozer tonight. Points dont even matter at this point, staying healthy does.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
No reason for Dowd to play tonight if there is any doubt. 6 days until the next game, let him heal up.

Glad to see they appear to be prioritizing McMichael at center instead of wing. He’s been much better and more dangerous at center.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
No reason for Dowd to play tonight if there is any doubt. 6 days until the next game, let him heal up.

Glad to see they appear to be prioritizing McMichael at center instead of wing. He’s been much better and more dangerous at center.

I agree, but….eye test? Where are those fancy stats comparing him playing both positions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad