Online Series: Stranger Things (A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's)

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Comes out tomorrow!!

Early Reviews are RAVING that it was amazing. I f***ing can't wait.

Just finished rewatching season 2 which was absolutely incredible.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
This series would have worked so much better as an anthology series of the weird and unexplained.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Comes out tomorrow!!

Early Reviews are RAVING that it was amazing. I ****ing can't wait.

Just finished rewatching season 2 which was absolutely incredible.
Season 1 was better imo. But I echo the sentiment, can't ****ing wait. Show of the decade as far as I'm concerned (at least for ones that started in this decade)

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
why are they
releasing all episodes at the same time? thats not common, in most series you have 1 episode
released each week.

Reactions: WillyNy

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Watched 5 episodes so far. Easily the best season out of 3. Story is well-written, smooth and does not feel rushed like in the 2nd season. I need to finish watching, but I would give this season solid 10 out of 10 for the moment. 1st season was 9/10 and second was 7/10.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Watched 5 episodes so far. Easily the best season out of 3. Story is well-written, smooth and does not feel rushed like in the 2nd season. I need to finish watching, but I would give this season solid 10 out of 10 for the moment. 1st season was 9/10 and second was 7/10.
I'm 4 episodes in and I agree. There was a magic to the first season, so it will be interesting to see how I feel doing a full series rewatch a few months down the line. But so far I'm loving it and the pacing and execution is better than season 2. That one was deff rushed and was honestly somewhat saved by the great chemistry of Steve and Dustin.
which I'm happy to see resurfaced rather quickly s3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad