Prospect Info: Stockton Heat & All-Purpose Prospect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Wolf is doing everything he needs to do, ie. Destroy the CHL.

Please pan out Wolfy

We should form a prayer circle at this point or give something to mother Earth or I don't f***ing know anymore. Tired of seeing goalies bust, this guy has shown potential and we need him bad.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
2/3 games in the AHL were excellent (first an absolute shit show, but it happens). He looks far better than any other goalie prospect in our system already ainec.
Absolutely. That first game was ugly, but take out that one game and this year he’s had shutouts in all 3 of his WHL games, a shutout at the WJC (albeit against the Netherlands or one of those weaker teams), and two great performances as an underage in the AHL. Very impressive body of work.

I wonder how he would be thought of in terms of goalie prospects if he were 4 inches taller.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
On top of Wolf standing on his head again, Pelletier put up a 5 point night in a 9-0 win

Pelletier definitely has some nice production in juniors. His shooting % is still down from his other years in the league so he could pace for a bit more by seasons end.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Flames don't have the elite blue chip guys, but all of Ruzicka, Pelletier and even Philips should end up as NHL talent in a few years. Zary as well.

Sell this off season, tank for Lambert or Wright next year? Gorgeous.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Flames don't have the elite blue chip guys, but all of Ruzicka, Pelletier and even Philips should end up as NHL talent in a few years. Zary as well.

Sell this off season, tank for Lambert or Wright next year? Gorgeous.

If 1 of those 3 end up being even a middle 6er we should be happy. Prospects are hardly ever a sure thing, and idk if Phillips in particular will be afforded the chance he deserves.

Wright would be incredible, but we don't have the luck or a roster bad enough for him. Tough shit for us rn :/

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
If 1 of those 3 end up being even a middle 6er we should be happy. Prospects are hardly ever a sure thing, and idk if Phillips in particular will be afforded the chance he deserves.

Wright would be incredible, but we don't have the luck or a roster bad enough for him. Tough shit for us rn :/

You keep saying we are not bad enough

when are you going to realize we are f***ing bad... 3 more losses to the Sens?

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010

This is it. With games in hand, the only team we're better than, outside of the bottom 5, is Nashville and maybe Vancouver. We just dropped 2 straight to a team, that if it wasn't for playing us, would be right there with Buffalo.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

Oh we are f***ing bad (arguably the worst all around team in the North due to just how bad we are up front rn), but cmon. Detroit, Anaheim, and Buffalo are all a couple caliber worse than us rn. It’s still a ways before we are down with them.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014

The others are Halak, Rask, Neuvirth, Andersen, Vasilevskiy and Akhtyamov (2020 4th round Maple Leafs draft pick).

That's really solid company

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
I should prolly try and hunt down some kind of box score but from the outside; shorthanded GTG and a fight seems like another good night for Zary.

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
We don’t own a CHL player who isn’t currently leading their team.

Zary: tied for 1st in points
Pelletier: 1st in points
Francis: 1st in points on the team
Poirier: 1st in points with the team (Francis has more points on the season but has only been there for 8 games)
Wolf: nobody in the league has stats close to his who has played more than one game

Not bad for a 1st and a 7th from 2019, and a 1st, 3rd and 5th from 2020. We really need to start keeping our mid round picks with how our scouts have been lately.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
We don’t own a CHL player who isn’t currently leading their team.

Zary: tied for 1st in points
Pelletier: 1st in points
Francis: 1st in points on the team
Poirier: 1st in points with the team (Francis has more points on the season but has only been there for 8 games)
Wolf: nobody in the league has stats close to his who has played more than one game

Not bad for a 1st and a 7th from 2019, and a 1st, 3rd and 5th from 2020. We really need to start keeping our mid round picks with how our scouts have been lately.

You like how it’s trending.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I was talking with someone about Ryan Francis yesterday and I got to wondering who the last RHS forward to come through the ranks was and become a regular. Was it David Moss, or am I forgetting someone?

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
I was talking with someone about Ryan Francis yesterday and I got to wondering who the last RHS forward to come through the ranks was and become a regular. Was it David Moss, or am I forgetting someone?
If you're including undrafted guys probably Garnet Hathaway.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Dustin Wolf might be the best goalie prospect we've ever had. This team needs to completely re-structure its goalie development system and stop shooting themselves in the foot here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad