You got it boss!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Kaner9

HugginThePost

Flames Suck
Sponsor
Dec 28, 2006
Back to the Sweat Box
You need to control the sodium intake for your own health. What I meant was the Oilers were trending upward (have their own issues) which they are, and the Flames are this frankenstein team with none of their 'star' players really pulling their weight..They lack an identity or standout player other than Tkachuk. Guys like Knee-ordano aren't exactly getting any younger either.

Trending up? Are you sure about that?

Quick question.....what if one of Drai or McDavid went down with an injury for the year?

You think they's pull through like the Pen's have?

Or do you think they'd be fighting it out with Detroit?

They are one of the least "well designed" teams in the league.

All your scoring comes from two guys. How is that balanced, or trending up?

They. like the Flames, have serious holes in their team. The two losses to bottom feeding teams should point that out.

You load up Dra,i with the little talent you have, on the wings and leave McDavid to skate with AHL plugs.

Either way you are a one line team. You leave McDaivid high and dry and give the wingers to Drai. Or you load up the first line with McDrai.

I just find it incredibly odd that you would take a team that has played horrific hockey to date, and claim some superiority over them when you're 2 points up on them in the standings.

Here's a news flash...they both kinda suck. The Oilers are not trending up. They are the same team as they've been since McDavid arrived.

They go how the goalies go. If the goalie plays out of this world and McDrai get their points they have a shot of winning.

If those two don't show up and goal tending is sub par.....they lose. See your last two games for classic examples.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Kturtle effect. Team isn't playing for each other right now.

What does sticking a fork in Calgary have to do with the Edmonton Oilers you Edmonton Oilers fan, if want you can have you own "stick a Fork in Edmonton" Thread., please leave this alone, it ours.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010

I'm not even kidding. I wouldn't give up Tkachuk for anyone except Barzal. Even then, I think Tkachuk brings more to the game than Barzal does and would want a sweetner. Tkachuk is a guy built for the playoffs, Barzal is closer to Gaudreau. I would do Monahan with a + like Brodie for Barzal.

Reactions: Schred

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I'm not even kidding. I wouldn't give up Tkachuk for anyone except Barzal. Even then, I think Tkachuk brings more to the game than Barzal does and would want a sweetner. Tkachuk is a guy built for the playoffs, Barzal is closer to Gaudreau. I would do Monahan with a + like Brodie for Barzal.

Built for the playoffs??? I guess disappearing when Zararov gets to rough is being built for the playoffs. At least Lucic and Rinaldo can protect him now.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
As an aside, the west wild card race is insane.

Only two teams are out of it, the Kings and Ducks. Even the Sharks despite being 8 out could be in it if they sweep their next 3 games (Flames, Jets, Wild)

Schred

Sep 6, 2017
is gaudreau likely to get traded?
Probably not this season, but if they dont at least explore it this offseason, we should find a new GM. Johnny is a great player, but is starting to look like he is a complimentary guy rather than THE guy.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Really the only team in the Pacific I have any faith in to make it out of the West is Vegas, and even then they are a clear step down from the Blues, Avs, and Stars.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
God I hope not, I think Tre needs to take a long hard look at what is making this team so hot and cold lol

Tre is not that great at his job IMO.

But yeah, hot and cold seems to be how many teams go nowadays, not just the Flames.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00