Speculation: status of our D post Deangelo

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Are we going to talk hockey here, or more soapbox preaching bs?

If it's back to hockey we'll then... Awesome.

Let's see what Bitetto can do. Hes a Long Island boy (right?) so easy to root for him.
Brodzinski called up? Interesting.

Reactions: Sayba

Pawnee Rangers

Jan 10, 2019
The first part I have from multiple people that there was a friction there. But I'm thinking it's less geared at the person and more different views on important topics and how those issues are brought up.

As for the Kreider thing, I don't have him punching anyone from any of the sources. I don't know where that one started.

Do you know Quinn's approach to 'the room?" Is he hands off like AV was or is he more of a presence in there? I've heard stories about how some coaches barely spoke to players individually and just let the players control what happened inside the locker room.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
Are we going to talk hockey here, or more soapbox preaching bs?

If it's back to hockey we'll then... Awesome.

Let's see what Bitetto can do. Hes a Long Island boy (right?) so easy to root for him.
Brodzinski called up? Interesting.

It's probably more to give him some cash. AHL players are making no money at the moment. If they get rotated onto the taxi squad they get their AHL salary. We'll probably see a bunch of these man rotations to try and get people some money to live off of.

Reactions: Daves a mess

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Since ADA cleared, the Rangers could recall him any time, technically speaking. But given the nature of the events, it's highly unlikely ADA plays another game as a Ranger, correct?

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Can you imagine he ends up on the Isles?
Think about that for a second lol :sarcasm:

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Can you imagine he ends up on the Isles?
Think about that for a second lol :sarcasm:

Trotz likes his defensemen to defend so I'm not sure how that one works out. It's a defensive minded team though and he doesn't do that well.

The other part of it we wouldn't just give him away to a rival like that. I mean if they want to trade Noah Dobson for him then fine. Otherwise I'd rather he sit at home in Philadelphia.

Reactions: leetch99 and NYR

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I still love you Tony, but it’s time to move on. I accept Gorton’s decision and I accept that TDA has to be held responsible. This was all on him. A part of me feels sorry for him that he has to deal with anger issues. It’s not easy. Like @offdacrossbar said, sad ending to a talented kid. My new favorites: Miller and Fox.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I suspect there might be a willingness with his teammates to work with him.

The challenge may be whether or not ADA actually sees anything wrong right now, or feels that he was the victim. He doesn't strike me as the mea culpa type.
And that’s the thing. If he doesn’t get it by now, he never will.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
yuck. I feel like they’re not telling the whole truth at all. If what they’re saying is totally true and they aren’t hiding anything, this is a bad look for the team more than TDA. The decision to scratch TDA was dumb then, and they’re doubling down on it.

I really hope they’re trying to hide the drama. What they’re saying makes the organization look f***ing incompetent.

Reactions: Larrybiv

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
yuck. I feel like they’re not telling the whole truth at all. If what they’re saying is totally true and they aren’t hiding anything, this is a bad look for the team more than TDA. The decision to scratch TDA was dumb then, and they’re doubling down on it.

I really hope they’re trying to hide the drama. What they’re saying makes the organization look f***ing incompetent.

I honestly doubt we are getting the whole story here.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00