Weekes: Stars making a move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I think Habs will run with what they have. Primeau needs an opportunity to get some games and I cant see them cutting Montembeault out of their starting rotation. Maybe they bring in Khudobin to get an asset and backup in the AHL, which might be all that you meant.
Yes that's what I wanted, getting an asset to help our Goalie depth. Primeau need to play the full season in the AHL since he was never able to play a complete season in the AHL. Montembault didn't really show that he his backup in the NHL and I do expect injuries.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I'm calling a deal with Arizona to acquire Chychrun that frees up cap space and enables them to sign Robertson.

Prospects, picks, a couple of big contracts going to Arizona.

Chychrun intrigues me, but that would create quite the logjam on the blueline for Dallas.

Heiskanen
Lundkvist
Lindell
Haakanpaa
Miller
Suter
Harley
Hanley

Obviously Chych would slot in ahead of a couple of those names on the depth chart, but it'd still be pretty crowded. :laugh:

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Thanks. I figured it out a minute or 2 later after reading through the thread.

I guess typing Khudobin is a bit too much.
Had a brain fart on how to spell the last name. I tried flipping the O and the U and it didn’t look right either way. So I settled for the nickname. Had to go back and look it up afterwards.

Bigshow747

May 12, 2018
I hope the hockey Gods smile upon us, we need to get this deal done. Khudobin or Faksa for whatever it takes, and lock Robo up for 8 years. Please please please please please.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Thanks. I figured it out a minute or 2 later after reading through the thread.

I guess typing Khudobin is a bit too much.

Well he's also got the lil elf guy stenciled on his goalie ask to really seal the deal, y'know?

Pretty sure Khudobin was carrying that nickname before he even got to Dallas, years ago.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Seems like Weekes has already turned his attention over to Ottawa.

Well that was a fun little rush I guess.

Wonder if Dallas does anything of note today.

It'd be nice if they could do literally anything to sort things out.

Tick tock. :laugh:

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Seems like Weekes has already turned his attention over to Ottawa.

Well that was a fun little rush I guess.

Wonder if Dallas does anything of note today.

It'd be nice if they could do literally anything to sort things out.

Tick tock. :laugh:
Maybe just waiting for official paperwork to be filed?

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Gurianov to Calgary for Valimaki please. Stars aren't using him anyway. Play him with Backlund and Coleman. They can do all the work he refuses to do and he can finish all the chances they generate but can't finish.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Patience young grasshopper :)

If that "86" is in reference to a year, I can safely say you're the grasshopper here. :laugh:

Also I've been patient all summer.

Regular season starts next week and I'd rather Robo not pull a Nylander, sitting out for a month and a half or even longer.

Figure it out, either long-term or a bridge like they did with Otter.

Anything.

• Haha
Reactions: starsfan86

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
If that "86" is in reference to a year, I can safely say you're the grasshopper here. :laugh:

Also I've been patient all summer.

Regular season starts next week and I'd rather Robo not pull a Nylander, sitting out for a month and a half or even longer.

Figure it out, either long-term or a bridge like they did with Otter.

Anything.
Yeah it’s driving me crazy as well. Get er done!!

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
feel like the Flyers would bite on Khudobin. they have LTIR cap space, Hart's health is questionable, they don't have a legit backup but Ersson looked pretty decent in the preseason--meaning they need to find some useless decaying husk to play over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad