GDT: Stars @ Jets | Fri Oct 11 | 7PM | MTS Centre | "Footgate"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
I don't know if it's just me but this is all I see when I look at the Stars sweaters.
2uhb.png

Unless they are at home and I see the Whalers.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Are there any examples from over the past three years where Noel started juggling lines and we actually started playing better? I mean, other than the obvious ones like where Noel would reluctantly put a Wellwood up on the second line in place of Mittens and we would start to get some second line production. I'm talking about the wholesale mixing and matching he is so fond of.

That is how LLW ended up reunited last season afair.

I wasn't critiquing one side or the other in the discussion, just that both sides complain about it

I also think that line chemistry is often between two players, not three. So switching one person in/out isn't the end of "chemistry".

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Hope Noel makes it out of the ditch in time for today's game, with his connections you think he could have accessed a backhoe. And why are the players in the ditch with him, don't they have a big game tonight?:sarcasm:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I can see us winning this game if we tie them in shots, or outshoot them, but only if we also convert a greater percentage of our total shots into goals.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
I can see us winning this game if we tie them in shots, or outshoot them, but only if we also convert a greater percentage of our total shots into goals.

I think we can also win if we even up on shots and Pavalec ends up with a better save % then the Stars goalie.
I'm going out on a limb for that prediction though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad