Stars Jerseys Thread

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I ended up getting the Indo edge. Not bad quality to be honest if treated right and not stained with sauces and grease. Green looks very good. It came out to a pinch over 250

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
2013-2014 Francis Wathier gameworn Stars road jersey
Why Francis Wathier? Just looking for a game-worn and figured his was one of the cheapest?

I have a 2010 white Jere Lehtinen big star logo and the 2013 black Morrow "DALLAS" print jersey. Had a 1998 Dave Reid home white with the Star on the chest and a 2000 Guy Carbonneau green/black Star poncho design, but haven't seen either in a while :/

Spezza is probably the jersey I'd buy if I got one today, but the number 90 is so ugly. I'd love a retro Zubov / Modano / Hatcher / Churla / Courtnall / Matvichuk from the 90's.

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
I collect fighters and he's a fighter - have lots of other game worn Stars jerseys as well, fifteen in total, such as Churla, Tinordi, Erskine, Patrick Cote, Gord Donnelly & Manson and also have a Lane MacDermid and an Al Secord alumni-game worn in the newer style along with the Wathier. The Churla is a multiple times over photo-matched Stars road with a destroyed neck from 93-94, his most active fighting year in the NHL.

Why Francis Wathier? Just looking for a game-worn and figured his was one of the cheapest?

I have a 2010 white Jere Lehtinen big star logo and the 2013 black Morrow "DALLAS" print jersey. Had a 1998 Dave Reid home white with the Star on the chest and a 2000 Guy Carbonneau green/black Star poncho design, but haven't seen either in a while :/

Spezza is probably the jersey I'd buy if I got one today, but the number 90 is so ugly. I'd love a retro Zubov / Modano / Hatcher / Churla / Courtnall / Matvichuk from the 90's.

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth

Added a Black "Star" Koho and a White "Star" CCM Hatcher during the summer, got the current Spezza last year, and like 6 Modanos (I almost want to get 3 more for 9 total). Just thought it was funny coincidence. If you want some of the old Late 90s early 2000s "Star" Stars jerseys, Blakes Sports lettering in Garland is where I got mine. He had quite a few just sitting in boxes in storage, he got out when I told him I was looking for a 99 and 2000 jersey

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Added a Black "Star" Koho and a White "Star" CCM Hatcher during the summer, got the current Spezza last year, and like 6 Modanos (I almost want to get 3 more for 9 total). Just thought it was funny coincidence. If you want some of the old Late 90s early 2000s "Star" Stars jerseys, Blakes Sports lettering in Garland is where I got mine. He had quite a few just sitting in boxes in storage, he got out when I told him I was looking for a 99 and 2000 jersey

I'm going to go there and check it out tomorrow if I can't get to the game.
The current jerseys look REALLY good in person, IMO. But the late 90's are my favorites!

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
I'm going to go there and check it out tomorrow if I can't get to the game.
The current jerseys look REALLY good in person, IMO. But the late 90's are my favorites!

Just a warning they close around 4:30, and are only open weekdays, and it really does look like much from the outside. I mean its not really a store, but Blake is a really good guy, been having him letter all my jerseys for the past couple of years now.

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Not happening, they switch to the new adidias jersesys next year, supposedly no major changes other than switching to a more world cup style jersey (ie different materials used)

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Supposedly the major difference will be the material used for the numbers on the back of the jerseys, will be more like those used on the world cup than what they use now.

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
Not happening, they switch to the new adidias jersesys next year, supposedly no major changes other than switching to a more world cup style jersey (ie different materials used)

Bummer. I was hoping for a Black Jersey or an alternate logo.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Just a warning they close around 4:30, and are only open weekdays, and it really does look like much from the outside. I mean its not really a store, but Blake is a really good guy, been having him letter all my jerseys for the past couple of years now.

Noted thankfully. So I'll probably have to go when I have an off day or make my girlfriend go :laugh: I definitely want to check it out.

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Bummer. I was hoping for a Black Jersey or an alternate logo.

Ugh, so apparently Addidas will not be making the replicas or have their branding on them, fanatics will. So if you want a jersey with Adidas on it, you have to buy an authentic... but wait it gets worse, the material they use for lettering is proprietary, and they only give the letterers enough numbers for the teams, no extra, at least for NBA jerseys. So thats really really crappy news, this year might be the last I buy jerseys. Damn

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Ugh, so apparently Addidas will not be making the replicas or have their branding on them, fanatics will. So if you want a jersey with Adidas on it, you have to buy an authentic... but wait it gets worse, the material they use for lettering is proprietary, and they only give the letterers enough numbers for the teams, no extra, at least for NBA jerseys. So thats really really crappy news, this year might be the last I buy jerseys. Damn

In that case, a lot of people will be content with chinese knock offs

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
2008-2009 B.J. Crombeen gameworn Dallas Stars road Set 1 - wear on the lighter side but does have some popped neck stitching as he fought in it 4 times before moving to the Blues -

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Anyone looking for a real diamond in the rough?

RAYMOND SAWADA GAME-WORN JERSEY up for grabs!

ZRBeyjX.jpg

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
I'm very excited to add this one to my collection. A made in Canada Adidas game jersey done up by Blake's in Dallas. The jersey was a Brett Davis game issued preseason jersey that was stripped and made a Miro.

Here's a link to my Stars album. All authentic jerseys and patches of my favs over the years since moving to Dallas. As you can see I stick mainly to one of every style and for players I choose just the mainstays really. I refuse to add the DALLAS logo and the Reebok Edge 1.0 white stars with the small player number on the front upper right chest. There's a few I have yet to add, but all in good time. This is my Stars album, but feel free to check out my North Stars and other albums.

Dallas Stars

I'd love to see what others like to collect. Go Stars!

M MINDAL24 HeiskanenFRONT.png
M MINDAL24 HeiskanenREVERSE.png

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm very excited to add this one to my collection. A made in Canada Adidas game jersey done up by Blake's in Dallas. The jersey was a Brett Davis game issued preseason jersey that was stripped and made a Miro.

Here's a link to my Stars album. All authentic jerseys and patches of my favs over the years since moving to Dallas. As you can see I stick mainly to one of every style and for players I choose just the mainstays really. I refuse to add the DALLAS logo and the Reebok Edge 1.0 white stars with the small player number on the front upper right chest. There's a few I have yet to add, but all in good time. This is my Stars album, but feel free to check out my North Stars and other albums.

Dallas Stars

I'd love to see what others like to collect. Go Stars!

View attachment 271585 View attachment 271587

I only have plain jerseys besides a team signed 1999 Stanley Cup one that was given to me but I know someone on here bought Miro's game worn first NHL game jersey.

He bought it for like $1500 I thought that was cool. Not sure who got Roope Hintz's

Reactions: Kalamazoo Wings

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
I only have plain jerseys besides a team signed 1999 Stanley Cup one that was given to me but I know someone on here bought Miro's game worn first NHL game jersey.

He bought it for like $1500 I thought that was cool. Not sure who got Roope Hintz's

It's cool that everyone has their own way of collecting. I stay just to authentics, though I can see the appeal of both gamers and autographed jerseys.

You know, that's actually a pretty reasonable price for Miro's first game jersey. That or Roope's first would be great pieces of Stars history to own.

Reactions: Kcb12345

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Anyone know how often the Hangar restocks?

I want to get a size 42 Blackout Hintz jersey to Canada and havent been able to find them anywhere but the hangar where they are soldout.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
I look every so often for an Authentic Stars/Heiskanen 2019 All Star game jersey on ebay- literally never seen one.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Anyone know how often the Hangar restocks?

I want to get a size 42 Blackout Hintz jersey to Canada and havent been able to find them anywhere but the hangar where they are soldout.

Send them a DM on Twitter. That's how I got info on if/when they'd be restocking the Heiskanen blackouts when they were out of stock of my size.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I got my "authentic" Robertson jersey in and I'm pretty unimpressed. I don't know if they're taking blank authentics and ironing on letters or what but the letters on mine are pretty frayed, crooked, and I'm fairly certain aren't sewn on.

e9TXiQJh.jpg

You can see the O in particular is pretty crooked and unevenly spaced, plus lots of frayed edges.

My Radulov authentic of the same style is very obviously sewn on:
GOjE6fHh.jpg

While the Robertson one doesn't have any visible stitching:

XsVnR3Xh.jpg

If this is what passes for authentic nowadays then I'm pretty unhappy. Going to contact The Hangar tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad