Stars Jerseys Thread

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
I've never really been jealous of anyone else's jersey collection. Congratulations. This is a first. Amazing jerseys. Rare too. Especially that Roland Eriksson. He came, he saw, he conquered. Off the top of my head, I think he led us in points his 2 years then that was that. Or led one year and 2nd the other. Something like that. Lou Nanne said he was the purest skater the North Stars ever had. "Just a terrific skater."

Love the Caseys too. Those are awesome. Thanks for posting. Givin' me a jersey boner.

Excuse me now while I set out to improve my own collection out of pure jealousy.......

Haha thanks man. I was addicted to ebay for a while... Being single living in small apartments and camper vans is about the only way I've been able to pull this off. Its fun and it's work to stay on top of ebay and to save as much money as you can. The LA Palffy authentics ranged from 66 to 112 since the guy listed them wrong and unless you knew his ebay handle to search his listings directly most searches wouldn't turn up anything so I was one of the only bidders/viewers I'm sure. I also got the Bure for the price of a number kit from same buddy.

I still need a Nordiques authentic, Casey Bruins, and an old red Capitals authentic with Juneau on it to complete the Caps collection. My mom loved Bondra and Carey in the 90s, so I have those tucked away and the Juneau would be a nice add.

Canada 2010 Vancouver Olympics blank white and red
Bondra whitehouse jersey, Carey
Bure, Blank SJ getting Marleau 14 from his 97-98 rookie year. He's been 12 since after his rookie season.

NOW... I might be showing off a little:laugh:

Attachments

• 20140927_135328_resized.jpg
    20140927_135328_resized.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20140927_135336_resized.jpg
    20140927_135336_resized.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20140927_135344_resized.jpg
    20140927_135344_resized.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 10

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
https://flic.kr/p/pqpXmE
Wonder if this worked, newest one Modano will go on this one next week

and here is the rest of my Jerseys

pqpXmE

I was going to have Lehtinen put on the bottom left blank, but that was before I got in the new one and realized the Reebok logo were different and Lehtinen retired before the new one. So instead I think I will go with fiddler because of this.

http://youtu.be/ajjX9_QtSAk

and because I thought it was pretty funny when he interviewed my son, and my son had no clue what was going on or who he was talking to. Just seems like a funny and good guy to have around the

Last edited:

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta
Haha thanks man. I was addicted to ebay for a while... Being single living in small apartments and camper vans is about the only way I've been able to pull this off. Its fun and it's work to stay on top of ebay and to save as much money as you can.

What I took out of everything is that I need to get a divorce.

About Palffy - absolutely he was such a good player. Hardly ever hear his name nowadays. He was fairly close to the level of Pavel Bure. I remember taking him in my draft with all my relatives. It was his breakout season. I had a feeling. I won the draft.

I'd get Falloon 17 on that Sharks jersey. That'd be bad-arse.

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta
photostream

Wonder if this worked, newest one Modano will go on this one next week

and here is the rest of my Jerseys

pqpXmE

I was going to have Lehtinen put on the bottom left blank, but that was before I got in the new one and realized the Reebok logo were different and Lehtinen retired before the new one. So instead I think I will go with fiddler because of this.

http://youtu.be/ajjX9_QtSAk

and because I thought it was pretty funny when he interviewed my son, and my son had no clue what was going on or who he was talking to. Just seems like a funny and good guy to have around the club

Fiddler interviewed the son of a gal I'm friends with down there too. He's the one that said he's skipping school so Fiddler then wanted to talk to her and give her a hard time. I saw it on some Stars video. And hey, he's from Alberta, can't go wrong!

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Fiddler interviewed the son of a gal I'm friends with down there too. He's the one that said he's skipping school so Fiddler then wanted to talk to her and give her a hard time. I saw it on some Stars video. And hey, he's from Alberta, can't go wrong!

She was the one he was dancing with right? My son was the one in the Roussel jersey . The longer video was pretty funny.

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta
She was the one he was dancing with right? My son was the one in the Roussel jersey . The longer video was pretty funny.

I saw him.

And yeah she danced with him. Kayla. She was pretty stoked. Messaged me right away.

And she's single fellas. Single and looking.

Last edited:

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Got this as a gift today. Texas Stars jersey with a bunch of signatures from the 12-13 team

Last edited:

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
TJ buddy, Few more jerseys from the collection just purchased. Authentics along with the red caps from the early 90s. Pic won't load.

Attachments

• $_3.jpeg
    $_3.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
  • $_3.JPG
    $_3.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 1

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
picture.php

Sorry for all the edits, was bound and determined to finally get my pics to actually show up when I post them

Last edited:

PezRadar

Peverley #1 Fan!
Jan 20, 2008
Dallas Texas
Got a Spezza jersey tonight.

Jersey count is up to 14. I have an addiction guys.

EDIT: Nope I have 16. Got a Bergeron jersey last year when I went to watch a Bruins game and my Raptor Jesus one.

1 Ribeiro Atlanta All-Stars Game Jersey Autographed
1 Ribeiro Black Home Jersey Autographed
1 Ribeiro White Away Jersey Autographed
1 Ribeiro White 3rd Away Jersey Autographed
1 BLANK White 3rd Away Jersey
1 Benn Black Home Jersey
1 Benn Authentic Black Home Jersey Autographed
1 Benn Victory Green Home Jersey Autographed
1 Benn Victory Green Away Jersey Autographed
1 Seguin Victory Green Home Jersey Autographed
1 Benn Victory Green Home Authentic Jersey Autographed
1 Benn Victory Green Away Authentic Jersey Autographed
1 Peverley Victory Green Home Jersey Autographed
1 Raptor Jesus Victory Green Home Jersey Autographed
1 Bergeron Home Boston Bruins Jersey
1 Spezza Victory Green Home Jersey

Use to own
1 Richards Black Home Jersey
1 Turco Black Home Jersey Autographed

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Ive Got 12... Way too many from this year.

Got my old innagural season black/Kelley green numbered with Modano during training camp

Got my first year with Dallas over the Stars in white with 9 too

My old 99 third was destroyed in California :(

None until the last year of the "Dallas" Jerseys bought a Benn with 20th anniversary patch (Signed)

Bought a White last year at training camp (out of the Greens) didn't have numbers yet, had Chaisson put on it because they didn't have 9s and then he had that huge dry spell.

Got a signed Morrow in a gift pack for making a donation.

Got my kids a Roussel and Lehtonen both Green (signed)

Bought a Green Benn right before Ice breaker, got it signed, then realized it was not what I was told I was buying and was messed up in lots of little to major ways depending on your personal level of OCD

Son grew out of the Roussel, gave it to a friend, bought a Roussel in White (Signed)

Got a Blank black "Dallas" jersey for free, put Fiddler on it for my son

Mail ordered the white Logo jersey that went with the black "Dallas" jersey, Modano

Got a White Daley for my daughter, the wrong sized numbers were put on it.

Went and got the messed up Benn and Daley exchanged, got an Authentic Green Benn, Green Nichushkin (signed), and new Daley (signed), and barely had to pay anything for the upgrade and extra Nuke.

Unfortunately the new Daleys number are now too small where the other was way too big. So if Daley came up short on the hat trick tonight, that was jersey jinx I'm afraid.

So added 6 jerseys this year and had two old ones numbered... and its not even November yet...

Only need the new Benn, Fiddler, Daley (once its fixed), Chiasson, and Modanos signed, all others are signed.

Before the end of the season I want to get a White authentic Seguin (yes I realize I'm not a teenaged girl, but I just don't want my Benn Jersey to be lonely...) and a Peverley Green.

If Spezza resigns I will probably get Green of his too, plus a White of some player to be determined at a later date.

Who knew Victory Green is the crack of the color world

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I saw an IIHF Russian Nichushkin jersey at the game today and I want one so bad ):

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta
Local store just got this in and DMd me on Twitter, but I'm hesitant. As you can see, it doesn't have the name bar. The letters are placed on separately. I should know this, but I don't. Is that proper with these ones? Or should there be a name bar? What say you?

nqOp1G93.jpg

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Local store just got this in and DMd me on Twitter, but I'm hesitant. As you can see, it doesn't have the name bar. The letters are placed on separately. I should know this, but I don't. Is that proper with these ones? Or should there be a name bar? What say you?

nqOp1G93.jpg

Picture isn't showing up, if its one of our new ones, we dont have a name bar on ours

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta
Picture isn't showing up, if its one of our new ones, we dont have a name bar on ours

Weird picture isnt showing. It's showing in your quote. Hm.

Anyways, sounds perfect. It's the current home. I'll grab it tomorrow. My buddy is friends with the store owner so I texted and I get 15% off :yo:

Thanks

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
iUwPGKV.jpg

My own horrible quality third mockup that I'd like to see in the next couple of seasons.

Not horrible, wonder what if the numbers would be too dark if they were green instead of white and and a green shoulder yoke like the away.

Personally think if they do a third it might just be the current colors with the Texas logo from our pants

FrailSwan

Feb 26, 2012
I have lost my home
You Can Only Buy One: Home or Away Jersey?

So I've been hardcore struggling to decide if I should get my Klingberg jerey in the home or away colors. This got me wondering which one you guys prefer overall if you were to buy one yourself, but only had one choice. Hopefully there hasn't already been a poll.

Curious to see what you guys think! :)

stars_logo060413_672a.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad