Stars Jerseys Thread

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That's how I found out when they'd get more Heiskanen blackouts back after the first run sold out a few months ago. Literally got a response within an hour and it was on a Sunday. I only own 3 jerseys (Winter Classic, Blackout, and Noche Mexicana warm-up) but I've bought them all from their website.

I got a Heiskanen game used stick from them by messaging them before they went live and asking them to hold it for me and they did haha

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
What's the best place to get a quality late 90s Modano or Hull in your experience?

Piggy-backing off the post above, but Lehtinen for me. :laugh:

Honestly it's probably ebay or some other similar site like kijiji, mercari, offer up etc. If you want to collect older vintage Stars jerseys the best place to find the goods are probably by joining a couple of the jersey groups on Facebook. I recommend the following 2 groups: NOT Game Worn Hockey Jersey Collectors and Authentic Hockey Jersey Addicts

NOT Game Worn is for anything, replica or on-ice authenic and the Authentic Hockey Jersey Addicts is all on-ice authentics. Nice thing is there is no knockoffs in any of the groups. It's easy enough to join and then just put a post out there of what you're specifically in search of. I've been an on-ice authentics collector for a little over a decade and FB is the best place to make connections to the community and find the goods. If you want the best quality though, you'll have to pay up, it's far less likely to find a bargain on FB groups because everyone is pretty avid and know what they have. Ebay and the like you can sometimes stumble upon a steal or really good value purchase.

Last edited:
Reactions: rkwittem

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Hey Stars fans,

I lived in Dallas the past two years but have recently moved to Washington. I have a pretty much brand new Hintz size 50 home authentic I picked up at The Hangar in March that I wore to a couple of games. If anyone is interested, I'd ship it to you.

Also have a Benn 46 of the black/green city skyline themed jersey, if interested.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013

i feel like our jerseys have always been that tone of green or is it just me?

I was just coming over here to post that tweet. I read this change would just be for media stuff and some printed merchandise to match better with what the Stars use on the ice.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Maybe they can make a logo change too and get that damn D out of the star

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
There are already plenty of black home jerseys in this league. I rather we stick out than go back to black. IMO the only thing that needs fixing is the awful logo.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I would love to ditch the road whites and replace them with the blackout jerseys but i guess thats not allowed.

I hate road whites in general. Just let teams wear whatever they like as long as the jersey colors are different.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I’d maybe agree if the pants weren’t white lol

Just invert the colors of the socks and pants and problem is solved.

I'm not gonna lie though, I like the old leather look to the gloves and goalie pads for the Winter Classic gear.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Beats having a major league logo that says "DALLAS STARS" on it like the one in your profile pic.
No, it doesn't.
The word plate over the star logo is a million times better than the current one, but nobody is advocating a word plate to begin with

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
No, it doesn't.
The word plate over the star logo is a million times better than the current one, but nobody is advocating a word plate to begin with

Y'all are nuts. The new logo is a ton better than the bush league old one. The new one isn't amazing... But there's only so much you can do with a star. If they removed the D and just left that slanted star I'd be good with that.

Saucechucker99

Feb 10, 2008
Maybe not a "Stars" Jersey but I have a autographed Modano North Stars Jersey with the "A" on it.

I also have green Jamie Benn jersey (current logo and colours) but that is my pond hockey jersey.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Y'all are nuts. The new logo is a ton better than the bush league old one. The new one isn't amazing... But there's only so much you can do with a star. If they removed the D and just left that slanted star I'd be good with that.

I love the old Stars logo, but not gonna lie, there's probably so much nostalgia built into my fondness I'm not sure I can objectively separate my nostalgia to contrast the two.

Out of curiosity, for big jersey buffs, have you noticed a difference in the quality of the jerseys since the NHL no longer manufactures them in Canada and instead moved them overseas? I think this might coincide with Adidas being the jersey manufacturer, but I'm not sure and I'm having a hard time finding tangible answers about it.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad