Stars Jerseys Thread

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I own two Modano's; one of the old star-pattern jerseys (home colours), and one of their infamous 3rd jerseys, with Modano's C on the chest.

A bit short on cash lately, but once I start pulling in more money, I may spring for a Morrow jersey.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
6. 3 modanos (one authentic green, one 90s whit, one home black) 1 Ribeiro alternate 1 blank white star pattern and 1 green hull
Posted via Mobile Device

Sony Eriksson*

I am getting my Neal jersey this week for my Birthday. I already have Morrow with the "C" and a Guerin jersey.

vofty

Mar 2, 2008
TX
I have a Zubov in the old white, and then my fiance and I share a black Richards, Morrow, and a white Ribeiro. You know one of those he bought 'em but I claim 'em kind of things.

Dr GLU

Mar 1, 2002
Northern Hemisphere
I only have the old Star pattern jerseys. Most are replicas, but I've got a few authentics.

Green - Grossman, Lindgren (authentic, game/practice used?, #34), Sydor (#5), Barnes, Blank Authentic

White - Lehtinen, Lyashenko (RIP), Blank Authentic (probably will have Wandell put on this one soon)

So total, I have 8.

Sony Eriksson*

I only have the old Star pattern jerseys. Most are replicas, but I've got a few authentics.

Green - Grossman, Lindgren (authentic, game/practice used?, #34), Sydor (#5), Barnes, Blank Authentic

White - Lehtinen, Lyashenko (RIP), Blank Authentic (probably will have Wandell put on this one soon)

So total, I have 8.

I am sure Lobo will give you top dollar for that one...:naughty:

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Sydor (#5)

Cursed you are.

I have..
Jamie Langenbrunner - 98 Away Black, 99 Cup Patch
Sergei Zubov - Star Format White, 99 & 00 Cup Patches on it.
Brenden Morrow - Star Format White, 06 All-Star Patch
Stu Barnes - Star Format Green
Mike Modano - Star Format Green
Blank - Star Format Green
Matt Niskanen - New Home Black
Jeff Halpern - New Home Black

So 8.

Ampersand

3 Jerseys

1 Green North Stars Jersey
1 Black 90's Stars Jersey signed by 99' cup team
1 Green 2000's Jersey Modano "C"

hopefully a Black Neal, Ott or Morrow Jersey coming soon

Dave Karp

Jul 11, 2007
Nova Scotia

03/04 All-Star Game Modano
Authentic Green (Star pattern) Modano
Replica White (Star pattern) Modano
Replica Green (Star pattern) Blank Back
Replica White mid 90s Blank Back

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
Interesting. Looking through your collection I noticed that up until this year, the white road jerseys' captaincy patches lined up level with the player's front number. This year, however, the number is significantly lower compared to the captaincy patch leading to a horribly askew and unbalanced look.

example:

f5b75aa8bfd75067a75b8ba28e685c59-ge.jpg

Chad_

Jun 9, 2007
Dallas
I collect Stars gameworn jerseys. You can see my small (but constantly increasing) collection here:

Thanks for sharing your photo album. Though I've never been into game-worn jerseys, it was interesting to look at your collection.

Out of curiosity though, why haven't you gotten any of those signed? At least the ones I did click to see a larger image were without signatures, but I certainly could have missed it.

As for Stars jerseys, I don't own one, though word has it GLU is going to pay me to take away the Sydor jersey and wear it to home games.

Verbal Kint

Oct 9, 2007
Interesting. Looking through your collection I noticed that up until this year, the white road jerseys' captaincy patches lined up level with the player's front number. This year, however, the number is significantly lower compared to the captaincy patch leading to a horribly askew and unbalanced look.

That's an interesting point and actually i hadn't noticed it. Thanks a lot.

I really think that in these new model jerseys (which i don't like that much), the "A" and the "C" should be bigger than the current small letter.

Thanks for sharing your photo album. Though I've never been into game-worn jerseys, it was interesting to look at your collection.

No problem, thanks Chad. It has been an interesting journey to build up this collection of Stars gameworn-jerseys, which i concider rather small compared to some other collections on this hobby.

Out of curiosity though, why haven't you gotten any of those signed? At least the ones I did click to see a larger image were without signatures, but I certainly could have missed it.

Well, there is one quite obvious reason: I live in Finland. Well, maybe i could ask Jere to sign his jersey when he is coming back here next summer.

If i would get one of my jerseys signatured, it would definetely be inside the jersey (fight strap for example) since i don't like these big signatures on a gameworn jersey. Actually believe it or not, it will also affect negatively for the value of the jersey.

EatSleepJeep

Dec 31, 2006
Des Moines, IA

North Stars Green Ciccarelli w/ A
North Stars Black Broten w/ 75th NHL and 25th Stars patches
North Stars White Casey w/ 75th NHL & 25th Stars patches
Green Dallas Star template Modano w/ C
White Dallas Star template Modano w/ A (wife wears a lot)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad