Post-Game Talk: Stars def. Canucks - 4-3 (OT) - Garland, Boeser, Joshua

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Got a point. Petey not proving to be worth being paid like superstar still. Miller had some bozo plays but still had some power forward plays

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
First overall in the league with one home game to go before Christmas. Who would have thought it?

Garland finally got the piano off his back - I’m calling him going on a hot streak now.
That third line right now is playing honestly perfect hockey.

They’re dominating, I would love to see them go on a scoring run

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Something has to change with 3 on 3. I'd almost prefer just dropping to the shootout now.
I hate them both; they remove 85% of the players from the game which I hate. Unlike many, I don't mind the idea of ties at all. Certainly they don't seem to affect the popularity of soccer...

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Good thing we scratched a 39 goal scorer for PDG with 7 minutes of ice time. What a joke. 3 powerplay goals in the last 8 games
Again, each time Kuz is scratched for reasons, they often put up efforts like this.

Kuz is not the reason this team plays like idiots defensively at times. And if they want to do anything in the playoffs, he's more important than a guy like PDG when scoring is going to be much harder.

Reactions: Indiana and quat

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
3 vs 3 OT sucks to watch now that it's been solved - very similar to what happened to 4 vs 4 after a while. We've been blessed with some of the fewest OT games this season, and I hope it stays that way as these games are brutal to watch.

Anyways, this was a scheduled loss that the team somehow came away with a point in against a good team. Can't complain about that, especially with 6/8 points this road trip.

Hopefully there's fewer of these in the New Year, as the schedule to this point in the season has been brutal. How we've played 5 more games than the King at this point is kind of ridiculous.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
The way that Duchene had significantly less time or space than Pettersson but he still buried it.

Pettersson might as well have just treated it like a solo breakaway instead of whatever the hell that 2-on-0 ended up becoming.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Meh. Basically a free point in what was a scheduled loss.

Team didn’t really have legs but managed to hang in for a result.

Pettersson did some good things tonight but even more bad or frustrating things.

Hughes is too selfish in OT. Had his best game in a while I enough but those 3-minute OT shifts are just silly.

3rd line is playing absolutely out of this world.

Worst game for Myers since NJ.

Ian Cole needs a game or two off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad