Post-Game Talk: Stars def. Canucks - 4-3 (OT) - Garland, Boeser, Joshua

cc

Feb 28, 2002
When soucy is healthy, I'm thinking of pulling Cole. Originally I was thinking of juulsen but to my eyes, it looks like Cole has been worse recently

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
lol if joshua didnt try to make it 2 on 0 , EP probably would deke him and likely score

Great play by joshua to create that rush but he should have shot it and not pass it back. EP was too close after he received back the puck from joshua

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
It's time for Friedman-Juulsen next game

There i said it
Cole needs a break, it's true.

But I think they should see what they have on the farm who could possibly fill in for Juulsen. They're in a comfortable position and should be trying things because it's obvious we don't currently have the depth at RHD. But on the other hand, we haven't f***ing tried anyone on that side and keep trotting out Juulsen and Myers. And to be fair Myers hasn't been a shit show lately but on balance he's as bad as ever.

This was a big issue with AV, he absolutely refused to find out what other options he had. But at least he had a consistent winner for a team, this team although doing a lot better isn't in that place.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
To me Petey shows like an 11M/year player. He is (often) excellent in both ends. But is not a consistent gamebreaker. I simply do not place in the same tier as MacKinnon, McDavid or Matthews.

11M x 8 years would be fair to both sides imho.
I hope he can gets stronger on skates, that one thing he doesn't have that the other superstars do.

Train that lower body strenght

cc

Feb 28, 2002
lol if joshua didnt try to make it 2 on 0 , EP probably would deke him and likely score

Great play by joshua to create that rush but he should have shot it and not pass it back. EP was too close after he received back the puck from joshua
I can understand DJ's thinking a little on this one in that you are naturally inclined to pass it to the more proficient goal scorer in that situation. He probably regrets it now but he's not a natural goal scorer. I can actually picture him shooting right at the crest or shooting it wide

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Man, I told myself I wouldn't be mad if we lost this game in regulation, tough opponent at the end of a tough road trip, heck 2-0-2 is a miracle, but we were so close to winning! A 2 on 0 breakaway in overtime! Then Duchene gets a little stinker at the end?? C'mon man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad