Post-Game Talk: Stars def. Canucks - 4-3 (OT) - Garland, Boeser, Joshua

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Not having kuzy available just takes away another option to shake up the lines a little when the top lines aren't generating much

Reactions: Indiana and calnuck

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
I havent checked the stats pts leaders but Im guessing Ep is still in top 10 in nhl or close . Thats how good he is considering he doesnt have LEGIT top 6 wingers to play with. Lafferty, Suter Kuz... Mikheyev is ok but Id rather Allvin upgrade EP's line especially for playoffs

And management wants to sign EP long term...
Work your magic Allvin. Get EP legit top 6 wingers to play with.

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
I havent checked the stats pts leaders but Im guessing Ep is still in top 10 in nhl or close . Thats how good he is considering he doesnt have LEGIT top 6 wingers to play with. Lafferty, Suter Kuz... Mikheyev is ok but Id rather Allvin upgrade EP's line especially for playoffs

And management wants to sign EP long term...
Work your magic Allvin. Get EP legit top 6 wingers to play with.
Agreed, I feel like this is just as important as a getting a top 4 D.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
The funnies joke these days is listening to Oilers fans saying the Canucks have had a soft scedule when the Oilers are about to play their FIRST b2b game this season tomorrow. Canucks have had 5 of them already

Agreed, I feel like this is just as important as a getting a top 4 D.
apologize if i sounded aggressive or rude earlier

im just really protective toward EP these days cause i think he's been much better recently but not getting enough praises

DimitriL07

Jan 24, 2023
Vancouver BC
The funnies joke these days is listening to Oilers fans saying the Canucks have had a soft scedule when the Oilers are about to play their FIRST b2b game this season tomorrow. Canucks have

im just really protectice toward EP these days cause i think he's been much better recently but not getting enough praises
The funnies joke these days is listening to Oilers fans saying the Canucks have had a soft scedule when the Oilers are about to play their FIRST b2b game this season tomorrow. Canucks have had 5 of them already

apologize if i sounded aggressive or rude earlier

im just really protective toward EP these days cause i think he's been much better recently but not getting enough praises

It’s all good, there cup this year is watching us lose

Reactions: Indiana

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
They definitely need to go back to the drawing board with 3vs3. Coaches have optimized it down to an incredibly boring science. I'd actually rather just go to the shootout and that's not great either. :laugh:

Anywho, it sucks to lose but we really needed deserve a point. 11 shots until what, the 10 minute mark of the third? While Demko let in some questionable goals, we certainly weren't giving him much to work with. Granted, I am getting a little worried with that. Hopefully the holiday break lets him settle down cause he's been a bit too inconsistent at times.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
2-0-2 is damn good result considering this road trip started with a back-to-back without the usual two-day rest and both games being afternoon affairs. I would have been happy with a 2-2-0 road trip.

No matter what happens the rest of the month, Canucks have got more results out of December than October. They didn’t cool down so much as heat right back up. 16 points with the possibility of hitting 20 before the month is over. They could get to 50 points before it’s 2024. Incredible.

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
I would prefer they get rid of shootouts and just play 3 on 3 until someone scores. Want to go home? Do something.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Again, each time Kuz is scratched for reasons, they often put up efforts like this.

Really? They played great when he was scratched vs Seattle and also played well v Nashville. This game wasn't great but they got a point vs a good team at the end of a road trip tonight. They were bad v SJ when he was out, for sure. It was back to back but they should still beat San Jose.

Reactions: Indiana and dez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad