Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Vendetta looks at shot count.

"Panthers are outplaying Dallas. We're losing because of Luongo."
If we were playing like Dallas everyone here would be up in arms saying u can’t win this way. Dump and chase. No offensive pressure whatsoever since the second period. We’re not getting severely outplayed. We r getting some chances but not many good ones.

Reactions: I am not exposed

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
Young kid learning the game with a hapless coach who continuously stunts his growth, putting him on terrible lines.
Plus, he wont get an opportunity to gel with anyone because this "coach" will keep moving him around and mixing the lines up

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Loving the typical "high volume, low quality" shots from this team. C'mom, aim closer to the emblem on the goalie's jersey!

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
If we were playing like Dallas everyone here would be up in arms saying u can’t win this way. Dump and chase. No offensive pressure whatsoever since the second period. We’re not getting severely outplayed. We r getting some chances but not many good ones.
Not really. We’ve had 0 high quality chances... I wish we’d win games like this but we have to try for 6-5

Reactions: LastOfADyingBeard

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Way to completely miss the entire point. When is the last time we have brought in a proven Cup winning coach?
You forget that proven cup winning coaches probably aren’t lining up to come here. You can’t assume we can just land whoever we want
Like we’re a ravage hockey market hot bed. Not many people wanna be on a team that plays infront of 4K fans. It’s not appealing for the most part. Add in questionable ownership and that compounds it.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013

Doesn't matter how it's done, all that matters is WINS. Feel free to remain delusional and find solace in constant losing. You were probably a big gus bradley fan too.

LastOfADyingBeard

Mar 23, 2016
I cant beleive we took Lu out of net against them right now when we cant control the puck for more than 15 seconds

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Not really. We’ve had 0 high quality chances... I wish we’d win games like this but we have to try for 6-5
We’ve had chances in good
Spots but Dallas either blocks
It
Or goalie makes a save or we hit post. A couple
Huge rebounds that miss our guy by a foot and boom. Oh well no biggie these games happen. First time we been shutout this season if
It holds. Barkov outplayed yet again.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
You forget that proven cup winning coaches probably aren’t lining up to come here. You can’t assume we can just land whoever we want
Like we’re a ravage hockey market hot bed. Not many people wanna be on a team that plays infront of 4K fans. It’s not appealing for the most part. Add in questionable ownership and that compounds it.

If ownership gave half a shit they would throw piles of money at a Julien or Q. We have built in advantages with our state tax situation and climate. Instead they go the cheap way and hire rookie coaches who are in over their head. The one time they find a gem in Gallant they send him packing. Sad!

LastOfADyingBeard

Mar 23, 2016
At what point will the front office get the message that something is wrong with their product? There needs to be a shakeup of some sort. We got rid of Gallant for no good reason and I think we actually have good reason to get rid of this coaching staff

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Doesn't matter how it's done, all that matters is WINS. Feel free to remain delusional and find solace in constant losing. You were probably a big gus bradley fan too.
No I didn’t like gus and I don’t like
Marrome. A team that undisciplined falls directly on coaching .

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
If ownership gave half a **** they would throw piles of money at a Julien or Q. We have built in advantages with our state tax situation and climate. Instead they go the cheap way and hire rookie coaches who are in over their head. The one time they find a gem in Gallant they send him packing. Sad!
Yes owners are a massive
Problem and have been. Another reason tallon gets too much flak.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Similar to how alot of people think the lack of focus and execution with this team falls on the coaching.
We’ve executed fairly well most of the year. Well enough to be ina playoff spot if
Our goaltending was average the first half

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Yeah can’t be the coach.
Combination of things. Maturing d and heiskinen is also a large factor. But to act like boog is the main problem this year is foolish and blind. Our goalies all posted .900 or better last year under boog. This year none of them r. What’s your reasoning for that? Barkov was good last year this year he is largely invisible. Same coach. What’s the reasoning behind that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad