Post-Game Talk: Stars 3 - Panthers 0, Wake me up in July

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Question: what upside do you guys see for hawryluk? Middle 6 winger?

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Why is Dadonov STILL on the top line? He has honestly struggled SO much.

Otherwise, I liked McGinn last year. Let's see how he is this year. He is technically playing for a job.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Why is Dadonov STILL on the top line? He has honestly struggled SO much.

Otherwise, I liked McGinn last year. Let's see how he is this year. He is technically playing for a job.

I agree, I mentioned it earlier, but I'd like to see Dadonov and Barkov split up. Even just swap Vatrano and Dadonov and keep everything else the same.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
he's a good skater but yeah, he hasn't really developed much at all from what he was two years ago.

Still young though, just 22.
I kinda like him on the PK. Since there's a lot more skating around coverage than there is grind along the boards in today's power plays, it makes sense to have PKers that can skate.

Other than that, he's not gonna provide much production from the 3rd line.

It also kinda sux that one of our best prospects in Borg is really just regulated to being a defense responsible, 3rd liner. We need to find some game changers in the draft.

-ghoste

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Don't see Malgin here long term but you can't deny he's been pretty noticeable since his AHL demotion and the offense is there in flashes. His speed is very evident and he can move the puck through the neutral zone well. Seems like a decent 3rd liner but leaves you wanting more.

I thought Malgin would have a better year than Vatrano and was clearly wrong. Re-sign Vatrano, showcase Malgin when you can to pump his value and possibly package him in a deal if management feel Tippett/Hawk/Repo/Noel have more chance in the bottom 6 next year.

Let's beat DAL and keep them slim playoff hopes alive!

Reactions: peterbiz09

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
OT but I was given a free 10 bucks Ebay card so I bought this (which was 10 bucks)

I don't think it has much value, but does anyone know what the card is used for? Like I get the pin's a pin but what purpose does the card serve? Lol

ORsbRWg.png

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Hintz-Seguin-Radulov
Benn-Dickinson-Comeau
Cogliano-Spezza-Ritchie
Janmark-Faksa-Nichushkin

Lindell-Klingberg
Heiskanen-Polak
Oleksiak-Fedun

Khudobin

Should be interesting, The 4th line can be dangerous for Dallas. Should be a great test for the defense.
I would say a must win game for Dallas.

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Predictions-
It will be a trap game
Should be a fight night, could see Benn going after Brown seems to like picking on the youngsters.
Still blad blood from the Kulikov hit.

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
Malgin has played better than Borgstrom. So if you dont think Malgin is an NHL player, you must be doin some mental gymnastics to justify Borgstroms tenure

peterbiz09

Jun 24, 2012
Miami, FL
Malgin has played better than Borgstrom. So if you dont think Malgin is an NHL player, you must be doin some mental gymnastics to justify Borgstroms tenure
Borg strikes me as a player that will be a lot better in his 2nd season. His game is too finesse right now. He needs to turn up the intensity a bit and play with a little more bite... I guess that's wishful thinking tho, he's never really been that type of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->