Online Series: Star Wars: The Bad Batch

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
This show is awesome so far. I love the landscape shots. It's the reason I love to watch this while stoned. Unfortunately, I also have memory lapses on what happened the previous week, haha.

I don't have much in-depth knowledge of Star Wars, either, so some times they'll introduce a character I assume I'm supposed to know about, and I haven't the slightest clue who it is. Case and point- that cowboy bounty hunter at the end of the latest episode. He seemed badass, but I didn't have a clue who he was.

Reactions: Jussi

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
This show is awesome so far. I love the landscape shots. It's the reason I love to watch this while stoned. Unfortunately, I also have memory lapses on what happened the previous week, haha.

I don't have much in-depth knowledge of Star Wars, either, so some times they'll introduce a character I assume I'm supposed to know about, and I haven't the slightest clue who it is. Case and point- that cowboy bounty hunter at the end of the latest episode. He seemed badass, but I didn't have a clue who he was.
Cad Bane is the man

You should watch the Clone Wars movie. Then the series. Some of the original characters are the best in all of SW
The clone wars cartoons are much better than the prequel movies

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia

With any Filoni show, just assume that every character has been introduced in some previous Filoni show and you’ll generally be correct. It’s a big galaxy, but Filoni treats it like it’s a high school where everyone must know everybody else.

Reactions: Lt Dan and Dubi Doo

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
With any Filoni show, just assume that every character has been introduced in some previous Filoni show and you’ll generally be correct. It’s a big galaxy, but Filoni treats it like it’s a high school where everyone must know everybody else.
Indeed man
Filoni loves his characters.

I am hoping for Hondo in Mando, the Book of Boba, or Ahsoka. But I am really hoping for a 9 part Hondo saga

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Plz no more Hondo.

59fc93f81377c36274000002.jpeg

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
It certainly seems that way. Seems inevitable that we'll see Boba at some point, and he was in the Mandalorian as well.

Luckily, I haven't watched much of the other animated series, so a lot of these shows are fresh to me. To be fair, though, bounty hunters get around more than the sleazy chick at the bar, so it may not be too far fetched that they're involved in missions that have a lot of money to be gained.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND

I look forward to the triumphant return of Meebur Gascon.:sarcasm:

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I’m just waiting for Mace Windu to return at this point. They’ve made it clear any character is fair game to bring back.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I can’t imagine even trying to watch that episode without prior knowledge of Clone Wars and especially Rebels. It wasn’t even a Bad Batch episode.

They should rename this show Filoni's Greatest Hits.:laugh:
He does this in every show. Dude f***ing loves cameos and crossovers.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I can’t imagine even trying to watch that episode without prior knowledge of Clone Wars and especially Rebels. It wasn’t even a Bad Batch episode.

He does this in every show. Dude f***ing loves cameos and crossovers.

Have to agree--I never really watched either and I was really lost with this episode--might just be me

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Loving this show. It's not perfect and it's not as popular due to being animated instead of live action but this show is awesome. Every member of The Bad Batch is unique in a certain way and despite people complaining about Omega a bit I find the character to be just fine. She's still a kid but her character progressing throughout the show and her relationship with her new family has been the best part. She is becoming one of them little by little. I'm interested to see what her abilities are. Maybe she is forfe sensitive or as some speculate that she is clone with Jango Fett and the DNA of another character.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
She's really the emotional heart beat of the team. When she was crying and screaming at Hunter to order them back to save him, it made a great scene really powerful.

I expect that there is a version of order 66 coming for the Clones.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad