Online Series: Star Wars: The Bad Batch

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Savage Opress decapitates about a handful of Black Sun members when he throws his lightsaber at them.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Anakin flat out murders a dude. Loses his crap and violently beats down Padme's former boyfriend.

Obiwan stands by while Cody impales an unarmed prisoner, in fact the whole Citadel is a murder story line of executions, decapitations, impalement and vaporizations

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Ahsoka literally beheads like 4 Mandalorians at one point in TCW.

tumblr_n7gozoBJ7R1txyx4lo1_400.gifv

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Always loved that scene. people forget that Bo was a flat out villain and a completely unlikeable jerk and that she participated in genocide in the episode, where they excecuted the chiefs daughter in front of him and burned a village to the ground.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
It was a pretty meh episode for me. I mean fan service can be fun, but an origin story for a Rancor just isn't interesting.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
It was a pretty meh episode for me. I mean fan service can be fun, but an origin story for a Rancor just isn't interesting.

There's 16 episodes, so there's going to be some episodes like that where they use some fan service to fill in gaps.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
So do we think the hologram at the end was Ahsoka or Rex? I'm pretty sure the droid is Ahsoka's, but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean it was her.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I think using the two sisters is a red herring to make you think it is Ahsoka. I think it is Hera. The little glipse of the outfit we saw looked like her flight suit.

I don't know, I'm guessing here, ANH takes place 19 years after Order 66. Rebels I think takes place 4 years before Yavin so it would be 15 years before that. Hera was born 29 years before the Battle of Yavin, so she would be like 14.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
So do we think the hologram at the end was Ahsoka or Rex? I'm pretty sure the droid is Ahsoka's, but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean it was her.

I don't know, I'm guessing here, ANH takes place 19 years after Order 66. Rebels I think takes place 4 years before Yavin so it would be 15 years before that. Hera was born 29 years before the Battle of Yavin, so she would be like 14.

True, did not think about that.

I'm thinking it's Bail Organa.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I'm thinking it's Bail Organa.

That would make sense. Now that I think about it, Ahsoka and Rex would probably be laying low since this show is basically set right after what happened at the end of TCW.

Also I think I was wrong about the droid. Wasn't Ahsoka's R7 destroyed in season 7 of TCW?

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
That would make sense. Now that I think about it, Ahsoka and Rex would probably be laying low since this show is basically set right after what happened at the end of TCW.

Also I think I was wrong about the droid. Wasn't Ahsoka's R7 destroyed in season 7 of TCW?

I think you're right. I think this R7 was with Ahsoka and Rex as their ship went down. One of them brave droids at the end of Clone Wars.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia

Yes, because the creators pay such good attention to proper aging in the gap between prequels and OT.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Nice to see Cad Bane back. I wonder if the Bad Batch end up having to team up with Fennec to try to get Omega back? A hire a bounty hunter to catch a bounty hunter type situation. Also it would be just kind of fun to see her and Cad Bane face off.

AlanHUK

5-14-6-1
Nov 27, 2010
Nottingham, England
Nice to see Cad Bane back. I wonder if the Bad Batch end up having to team up with Fennec to try to get Omega back? A hire a bounty hunter to catch a bounty hunter type situation. Also it would be just kind of fun to see her and Cad Bane face off.

I think you’re probably right, either that or she’s trying to complete the contract herself and the bad batch save Omega while she’s fighting Bane. Could also be the point she gets the injury that causes her to be in Boba’s debt with him saving her

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I think you’re probably right, either that or she’s trying to complete the contract herself and the bad batch save Omega while she’s fighting Bane. Could also be the point she gets the injury that causes her to be in Boba’s debt with him saving her

There was an unproduced episode of TCW where Boba Fett kills Cad Bane (in a faceoff very similar to the one Hunter has with him in the episode), so I wonder if they end up doing some version of that in this show. It would be a nice tie in to Book of Boba Fett which is like 6 months away.

Reactions: AlanHUK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad