Around the NHL — Episode XLXVI

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
The whole thing.
OK I will try to expand on whatever you are questioning.
Salt Lake City and the surrounding area is situated in a beautiful area with the backdrop of the Wasatch mountains. The greater metro area has about 2. 7 million people so it has a lot of amenities. Much bigger than a number of NHL cities. SLC and area is fairly conservative owing to its Mormon background and predominately white so it doesn't have a thriving diverse and "trendy" nightlife. Some but not much so New York , Montreal or LA it ain't. Park City up in the mountains is the place to go for fun.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
He must be on a different planet

When did those two cup wins happen?

That was a decade ago, and they haven't done anything since the last cup. I guess he got a Norris nomination in 2018 but he really hasn't been in the limelight for a while now.

Honestly why are people so obtuse. I said nothing controversial at all lol.

Reactions: DueDiligence

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Is that right? Van had 3 shots in the first and all were by jt miller?
1-0 Van

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
So, I've been watching some games on TNT, and they are doing some odd things, like displaying the reaming PP time in a graphic displayed in the slot in the same way they sometimes do digital ads, and displaying the shot speed behind the net.

I'm not sure what to make of it, it's done fairly tastefully, I barely noticed it at first, not like when SN puts a circle under a key player like it's a video game marking the guy you control

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
OK I will try to expand on whatever you are questioning.
Salt Lake City and the surrounding area is situated in a beautiful area with the backdrop of the Wasatch mountains. The greater metro area has about 2. 7 million people so it has a lot of amenities. Much bigger than a number of NHL cities. SLC and area is fairly conservative owing to its Mormon background and predominately white so it doesn't have a thriving diverse and "trendy" nightlife. Some but not much so New York , Montreal or LA it ain't. Park City up in the mountains is the place to go for fun.
Park City is insane. Big money up there.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I don't think Edmonton is going to look back after this game.

The way they are breaking down the Kings in this series has been ridiculous. Disappointing result in game 2 but I think they will outscore their problems most nights. Kings are a disciplined and stingy team but they can’t slow down them down.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Jets are cooked.

I know the Avs are a high scoring team but the Jets just can't hold back anything.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
That brenden dillon injury last night is gruesome. He'll be lucky if he 100% recovers the full use of that hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad