Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
5/4 is getting close!

BossyBlaringCranefly-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I think it looks pretty cool. I've got Disney+ already so might as well check it out.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Pretty fun episode, I am intrigued and will continue watching. Some parts are a little childish, but it is not unbearable.

Disney are on a roll with all of these Disney+ series.

Some cool cameos (Kanan/Caleb, Tarkin, Saw Guerrera).

That Omega kid is annoying though. Wonder what her role will be. Her being an enhanced clone is kinda fitting, but we'll see how it goes.

The medical droid was cheesy as hell.

The battle "simulation" was awesome.

Tarkin was soooooo Tarkin :laugh:

The place they went to in the Onderon sector... was it Dxun? Sure looked like it.

Crosshair being reprogrammed :( I guess one of the main quests for the season will be to remove his chip.

J-19? Who is on J-19?

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Really enjoyed the first episode. It felt like TCW and yet different, which it should given we're now into the Imperial era.

Freddie Prinz voicing 14 year old Caleb Dume felt a bit odd, but it was nice to see him again.

Is Omega possibly Force sensitive? It would be an interesting "mutation" for a clone to develop.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

AlanHUK

5-14-6-1
Nov 27, 2010
Nottingham, England
Pretty fun episode, I am intrigued and will continue watching. Some parts are a little childish, but it is not unbearable.

Disney are on a roll with all of these Disney+ series.

In answer to the last question you had in the spoiler tags

I think it’s the clone who quit and had a family with a twilek can’t remember which season of clone wars it was from [/spoilers]

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Just finished episode 2. Appears @AlanHUK was right ;)

Good episode. Liked the first one better, but this one is more of a "normal" episode. The first one was 75 minutes and moved REALLY fast.

I was really hoping Omega would leave with Cut. I thought she had served her purpose. Teaching the Bad Batch about being other things than just soldiers. I guess we will see where they go with her. I guess they wanted a child character to contrast with the soldiers and bring "human" moments.

AlanHUK

5-14-6-1
Nov 27, 2010
Nottingham, England
Bit of a lore building episode. kinda cool to see how the empire starts, tracking being added to ships and people.

I think omega will be like Ahsoka in that a lot of people found her annoying at first, but Dave wrote an amazing character

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Really, really hope we get to see a bit of Vader entering his prime. I know many hardcore SW fans may not like it, but as a casual fan- I'd be thrilled.

The show is off to a good start in my book. This is an interesting time period, imo.

Reactions: Kelly

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
We might see Vader from a distance, but I doubt we'll see a direct confrontation with Vader because he'd wipe out the bad batch in less then a minute. He's at the height of his powers and rage at this point. He's going to be the boogey man who's name is his character. Though we might see glimpses of his. I think the main boogey man at least in the first season is Tarkin.

I believe that we're going to finally get the resolution of the Cody story which is badly needed. We might see the 501st forming, and I think we'll at least have a run in with the Grand Inquisitor. We'll also see familiar bounty hunters as I'm sure that not only the Empire but also various crime bosses that the Batch cross will want them dead (Jabba maybe)

Reactions: shello and Dubi Doo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Awesome episode. Im surprised this is PG rated. There's some messed up stuff going on, and the producers aren't exactly shying away from the violence. Perhaps because there's no blood?

Reactions: Mount Suribachi

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
This series has done a really good job of tying things together. We got to see a young Kanan, which ties into Rebels. Tarkin has been all over the place between TCW, Rebels, Rogue One, ANH, and now this. They dropped a Project War Mantle reference, which was in Rogue One, plus what looks like the origin of death troopers. We know Fennec Shand is going to be in this, which ties into Mandalorian. At this point I'm half expecting to see a Cassian Andor cameo or reference to tie into that upcoming series.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I love the perspective of exploring planets througb the kid's eyes. That's what makes Star Wars so appealing. The different planets that hold different cultures. Episode 4 was the best onr yet. This show is awesome.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
This series has done a really good job of tying things together. We got to see a young Kanan, which ties into Rebels. Tarkin has been all over the place between TCW, Rebels, Rogue One, ANH, and now this. They dropped a Project War Mantle reference, which was in Rogue One, plus what looks like the origin of death troopers. We know Fennec Shand is going to be in this, which ties into Mandalorian. At this point I'm half expecting to see a Cassian Andor cameo or reference to tie into that upcoming series.

Add a young Fennec Shand now.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Awesome episode. Im surprised this is PG rated. There's some messed up stuff going on, and the producers aren't exactly shying away from the violence. Perhaps because there's no blood?

In TCW, Ventress impaling a clone, making out with it, and then offing it.

I believe that scene is censored in some countries, not in Canada though.

A lot of the Death Watch stuff is adult orientated, so to is some of the stuff Anakin does, like killing in cold blood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad