Star Wars Fallen Order

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Another game where lightsabers are baseball bats and not lightsabers.

Complete Tomb Raider rip-off too.

I stopped playing when the puzzle I was on involved cutting 2" vines. Can't use your lightsaber though. Oh no. You have to use lanterns encased in glass and metal but go out immediately if a drop of water so much as looks at them.

Just doesn't feel like SW to me. But I am happy others are enjoying it. We need more SW games. Can't expect to love them all.

Nemesis Prime

Jun 29, 2010
London, ON
Alright boys, lets see dem lightsabers.

Here's mine.

ENQHgW9WsAAwbGE

Reactions: tealhockey

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I don’t have time to play those action/adventure games so it’s mostly FIFA or 2K forca quick gaming session

but I’m a SW fan and this game looks good so I may end up buying it

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Got the game for Christmas and completed it today. Looooved the story, although the ending was a little disappointing. I was hoping to fight Vader a little more, although it was such a badass the way he entered and you could just hear breathing.

Not sure it's worth it to try and 100% the game.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Got the game for Christmas and completed it today. Looooved the story, although the ending was a little disappointing. I was hoping to fight Vader a little more, although it was such a badass the way he entered and you could just hear breathing.

Not sure it's worth it to try and 100% the game.

I'd say going for 100% only makes sense if you want to replay on highest difficulty.

I'd just recommend Sekiro at that point though.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
They released an update for the game. You can replay with unlocked cosmetics, looks like they have a horde mode, and more cosmetics including inquisitor Cal and red saber crystal. I wonder if they'll add more later or if this is just for May the 4th, but at least this has some replay ability now.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I played a few hours of this game and could not get invested. Everything from the movement to the combat felt way too arcady, and nothing felt like it had any weight to it.

Was not impressed.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Should've been obvious with how successful it was. I hope they decide to make it a series, but don't maintain the same storyline and characters. That way you don't create a crazy storyline like Force Unleashed, and especially with where this era is, you sort of know how it will end. Make it a Star Wars Jedi single player experience where we get stories from different eras and characters, I think that would make for a longer lasting franchise too.

I'm glad that we are getting a sequel for this though, especially since a Battlefront 3 looks unlikely.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Should've been obvious with how successful it was. I hope they decide to make it a series, but don't maintain the same storyline and characters. That way you don't create a crazy storyline like Force Unleashed, and especially with where this era is, you sort of know how it will end. Make it a Star Wars Jedi single player experience where we get stories from different eras and characters, I think that would make for a longer lasting franchise too.

I'm glad that we are getting a sequel for this though, especially since a Battlefront 3 looks unlikely.

Battlefront 2 was a pile of shit from launch. If you want a model on how to completely ruin a franchise, Dice is the place to model. How do you not build on the awesomeness of the first game?

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Battlefront 2 was a pile of shit from launch. If you want a model on how to completely ruin a franchise, Dice is the place to model. How do you not build on the awesomeness of the first game?
Battlefront is a good game, EA just made it pay to win. Its funny how EA basically had no interest in making Fallen Order and basically only did it as a reaction to the massive PR hit they took with Battlefront.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'm just saying this is the only Star Wars game. The period between 3 and 4 where more and more jedi survive is getting old.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
The sequel should just echo some of the kyle katarn star wars stories where (unlike the movies) Luke decided to revive the jedi and create a jedi academy at the temple on endor or whatever. Not necessarily make the main character a padawan but just that sort of era.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
The sequel should just echo some of the kyle katarn star wars stories where (unlike the movies) Luke decided to revive the jedi and create a jedi academy at the temple on endor or whatever. Not necessarily make the main character a padawan but just that sort of era.

Just bought this game yesterday (Steam has a fire sale on all their star wars games now) and I love the story so far. Very well written.

Thread The Needle

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
Nov 28, 2016
Detroit
I hope they make a game in the distant past like KOTOR or something. It kinda sucks when you know what's going to happen (like in the 1st one you knew there was no beating Vader).

Reactions: bleedblue1223

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad