Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
nvm, initial reaction

Last edited:

17of26

Sep 9, 2008
I hate those crosschecks from behind towards the boards. Players do it *all* of the time now, and it's called a penalty completely at random.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
f***ing bullshit. Caps with all kinds of penalties NOTHING called

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Man, Todd Reirden needs to let it all go. I think the poor guy even tries to slick back whatever is left.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Wonder if Oshie has the same weird injury that Bergeron had earlier this year

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Erik Karlsson sucks. The big names that Doug Wilson loves to acquire are killing the Sharks. Kane with the stupid penalty

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Douglas Hamilton looking good in the series so far. I liked his step up against OV on the last rush.
That whole Carolina defense is very poised and well coached. I bitched about the Bruins constantly throwing the puck away last night and when Carolina was in a similar position, defending a 1 goal lead and under siege, they never threw it away, no icings, no high lobs, they’d hold it and make a play, then the next guy would do the same until they got it out and down the ice. Very impressive.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Erik Karlsson sucks. The big names that Doug Wilson loves to acquire are killing the Sharks. Kane with the stupid penalty

I think they screwed up bring Karlsson back from injury earlier in the season.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
That whole Carolina defense is very poised and well coached. I *****ed about the Bruins constantly throwing the puck away last night and when Carolina was in a similar position, defending a 1 goal lead and under siege, they never threw it away, no icings, no high lobs, they’d hold it and make a play, then the next guy would do the same until they got it out and down the ice. Very impressive.

Yea we seem to be a poor puck possession team compared to Carolina. And it starts on the backend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad