Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Final G5: Caps Win! - Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I'm sure it's already been posted but this is the video they've been showing at Capital one prior to games 3 and 4. Yea, I might actually cry if they do this thing.

I've watched this video and the "Suit and Jacket" song from the fan appreciation video before every game of the playoffs. It gets me in the feels every time.

Also I started a video thread so if people have good ones, i.e. series videos or songs put them there so we can all watch them without having to search all over the internet. SportsNet has a ton of great stuff but I'm waiting for the playoffs to end because I'm a superstitious idiot. ;)

Lucky

WiltedShockedHuia.gif

LETS GO CAPS

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I really wish I lived in DC still. I guess I was still able to go to 2 ECF games in Tampa which I feel fortunate about, but I would love to be partying with the fine folks of HF Caps as the Cup is raised.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
I really wish I lived in DC still. I guess I was still able to go to 2 ECF games in Tampa which I feel fortunate about, but I would love to be partying with the fine folks of HF Caps as the Cup is raised.

Come back for the parade?

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
JoJo Philosophy, but it'll be packed. You need to come early. Or just go any bar near by. there will be lots of caps fans

Yeah all B-More Caps bars are a big NO if you don't get there by 6p. Boy has band practice until 8p so we are just gonna destroy land speed records to get home by puck drop. If I never post again you guys will know it didn't work out. ;)

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
And ...

Win it for Matt Bradley and Matt Hendricks.
Win it for Gus and Pivo and the Czech Cannon.
Win it for Bernie Wolfe and Palmy and Beaupre and Ace.
Win it for Garts and Carpy and Dave "The Hammer" Christian.
Win it for Scott (not that he needs more) and Calle and Sylvain.
And for Oatsie and Bellows and Joe.
Even Tyler Sloan and Quentin Laing and Flash.

Such history.
Just win.

And for Mike Ribiero, Jason Arnott, and others too!! Win it for anybody whose worn the Caps jersey.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
They said Ovi is a selfish player... not a winner... and his captain patch should be stripped.

They said a team with so many Russians can’t ever win.

They said this team is cursed.

They said Holtby is done and not even a starter anymore.

They said we can’t beat the Pens.

They said this Caps team can’t get out of the second round.

They said Trotz cannot win in the playoffs.

They said we are underdogs VS a expansion team.

Tonight... enough is enough. Tonight everything mentioned above ends.

For us fans who have stuck with this team, all the disappointment... all the heartache... all the frustration becomes joy. It becomes tears. It becomes happiness.

We deserve this. The Caps players deserve this. The city deserves this.

Tonight... LET’S GO CAPS!!!!!

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
Heading out to the bar soon, I doubt anyone else here lives in WV but if you do I'll be at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Charleston, hit me up for a drink, I'll have an Ovechkin t-shirt on.

Anyways, I'm starting to feel good about this game because I think Holtby is going to play great, and you know the stars are going to bring it. I hope we don't have to wait until Sunday either, just f***ing win. Get it done. I really hope we pull this off, if we do, I'll be thinking of all you who have waited since the 70s for this. This will be awesome. I love you all, let's f***ing win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad