Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Final G5: Caps Win! - Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Good luck tonight CAPSNATION. You guys deserve this. Your fan base has suffered lots of heartache over the years. A Stanley cup win will erase all the bad memories. Hopefully, my Oilers will see you guys in finals in a few
Mcjesus will ensure that!

CapsDC

May 2, 2018
Also, please do not win it for Keenan Thompson the biggest Caps frontrunner on the planet

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
Decided last minute to try and go to Vegas from Kentucky just to realize that while I could afford the 800$ tickets I could not afford the 800$ last minute flight to Vegas. Forcing me to instead have to wait around until 930 to watch the game partially recorded with my dad when he gets home. I’ll have my son with me as 3 generations of caps fandom watch this event and even as I type this I tear up at the thought of witnessing tonight with my dad and son. Tonight will be the night that none of us soon forget guys. As you all are my hockey family I wish you all fun and safe times and can’t wait to get to this!!!

Time to close em out Caps lets do this

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Speaking as a fan of a team (Kings) which waited 45 years to win a Stanley Cup, good luck tonight. I am sure there are many long time Caps fans who will know the feeling I did if the Caps win tonight or in Game 6. I was in the arena during the cup clinching games in 2012 and 2014, so I am kind of hoping some of you get to see it in person. Nothing quite like it.

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Two points please.

IcusMhp.gif

brachyrynchos

Apr 10, 2017
Auf geht's Buam, heit pack ma's! Mia san Mia....Für das Team, für die geilen Fans, für die Stadt!
Geht's naus, spuit's Eishockey und holt's Euch das verreckte Drecks Ding!!

That was (sort of) the Bavarian Version for "Let's go Caps! Today is the day"
Auf geht's Buam, heit pack ma's! Mia san Mia....Für das Team, für die geilen Fans, für die Stadt!
Geht's naus, spuit's Eishockey und holt's Euch das verreckte Drecks Ding!!

That was (sort of) the Bavarian Version for "Let's go Caps! Today is the day"
Danke!! Absolut! Prost! (Thanks, absolutely, and cheers!)

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Doubt there's many DC-area folks here who do not get the Caps' emails, but just in case, here's a list of DC watch parties that they just sent out:

Additionally, there will be watch parties (public outdoor viewing locations) at the following locations:
  • Capital One Arena
  • The Warf (sic)
  • The Bullpen in S.E. near the Nats Ballpark
  • Farragut Square (not confirmed but strong possibility)
  • Navy Memorial (they have replaced their Thursday night movie with Game 5)

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
This came on shuffle just now. I don't believe in omens, but thought I'd share. Wonder if this has been played at home games before? It's a famous DC band playing something about Red. Hmmm?

I was on a conference call with someone today and she had a dog barking in the background.

"I apologize for my dog"
"Oh it's ok, what kind of dog do you have?"
"A beagle"

So put money on Jay Beagle to score tonight. Maybe the Cup Winning Goal.

/logic

brachyrynchos

Apr 10, 2017
Any Caps bars in Mahnhatan. In NYC for work tonight.
You can try checking in on the Rangers board, they could probably help you out. If your into craft beer, alot of the bars have been rated on BeerAdvocate, and some are active on Beermenus if you want to know what beers they may have. Cheers! From Long Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad