Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Final G5: Caps Win! - Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
There’s more police than Monday. Here’s me at my spot.

images

ocubed

Apr 13, 2016
A bottle of sake for during the game, a bottle of champagne for after.

Just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: calicapsfan

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
I’ve been a Caps fan for 40 years now. First game I remember was the Caps beating Cleveland 8-3 in March, 1978. 40 is a pretty significant number in the Bible.

Mentioned 146 times in Scripture, the number 40 generally symbolizes a period of testing, trial or probation.

It has indeed been a time of testing, trial and probation. I’ve learned a lot and become much wiser and more humble as a hockey fan over the years, cheering for the Caps.

If the Caps win, I will not be lording it over other team’s fans. One should be gracious in victory and defeat. Let’s go Caps!!!

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
I was drunk 3 times today. Took a nap after each. Now Im drunk again so about 1,5 hour of sleep and again I'll be ready to Rock the Red until the morning - win or lose, I couldn't care less. It'll be the biggest night as a hockey fan for me and probably the biggest hangover in my life. Although I live in Poland so it's nothing scary at all.

GO CAPS!

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I have arrived in Vegas for the game.

Super excited to be here regardless of the result. Of course I’m hoping to watch the team lift the cup and then find my way into the after party!

Let’s Go CAPS!
Me too! Just checked into our hotel. Definitely a hospitality town, everyone we’ve met has been so great, even the random Knights fans. We met one woman who works for the team but grew up a Rangers and Panthers fan. (Actual hockey people!)

Can’t wait. Also could throw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad