Stadium Series Uniforms

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Hopefully our jersey is just plain white, with a massive logo of the lion wearing the sunglasses on the front and back

Captain Mittens*

Yeah, so depressing....I think I might just drink some Drano, I'm so upset!

THAT LOOKS AWESOME...

How does one drink Drano? On the rocks? Mixed with tonic water? Drano bong?

sammy-beer-bong-600x450.jpg

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Yeah, so depressing....I think I might just drink some Drano, I'm so upset!

THAT LOOKS AWESOME...

Oh, I'm not depressed by this but rather surprised that is it the most recent crown and not "throwbackish". On the other hand, I'm not impressed with it either. I like the black/white color scheme but I was hoping for purple; if not, I would of preferred just rolling out the original silver/black sweaters over this deal.

Maybe it will look good on the uniform but I'm not overly fond of the crown being used regardless of the chrome effect.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
I'm assuming it'll be just the crown logo on the front since that's how they presented the chrome logo. I wonder if Brown will get his wish of a black/white/silver jersey with the crown:

I quote this all the time, so sorry for posting again, but it may be relevant. Brown quote from a couple years back (2011) talking about his favorite Kings jersey:

Wat is your favorite Kings jersey of all-time?
-- Corey

One that doesn't exist! Take our current logo of the crown & take out the purple and put it on our black 3rd jerseys.

http://kings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=66737

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
I'm assuming it'll be just the crown logo on the front since that's how they presented the chrome logo. I wonder if Brown will get his wish of a black/white/silver jersey with the crown:

I quote this all the time, so sorry for posting again, but it may be relevant. Brown quote from a couple years back (2011) talking about his favorite Kings jersey:

http://kings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=66737

These are still the jersey's I've been holding out for as well. It'd just be nice to see something more 'classic' I guess. Its like when a band/individual has a timeless album in their genre, kind of representative of the team right now.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Complete garbage.

Guessing the uniforms will be white with the Ducks being orange.

This is a pretty big letdown, although my wallet just said "thank you".

Don't forget a big ass Coor Light logo somewhere. I mean, silver logo...Silver bullet...no coincidence at all .:shakehead

Captain Mittens*

Don't forget a big ass Coor Light logo somewhere. I mean, silver logo...Silver bullet...no coincidence at all .:shakehead

If they only serve Coors light at that game, I am going to .....****! I can't threaten to riot....... let me get back to you on this

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
I posted this in the other outdoor game thread. I know we're not going with purple, but this was a concept just for fun. I'd love if we did something that looks vintage without being vintage:

KingsStadiumConcept_zpsd6ebb75f.jpg

wow!! - I like that much more than any crap RBK has thrown our way.

I would however offer my few changes: bump up the size of the chevron logo maybe 5 - 8%, add a shoulder patch, use a "standard hockey number font," and maybe make the bottom stripes 2" higher.

BAM! awesomeness! Nice work KK!!

notice it's a chevron logo, not a stupid homeplate (yes, there is a difference)

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
I bought the shirt. I'm not hating it as much as others I guess. I like the simplicity.

I wish it was more balanced though. I had this version in my sketches, where the leg of the "A" comes down on the right side:
7eecf3dc-68a7-4c75-958d-73f42ad5cbf0_zps14be3ed0.jpg

I also think they could have worked it into the current logo's shape to make it match more, or at least be more recognizable as the Kings:
a259f354-520b-4803-b72d-77764111c042_zpsadce388d.jpg

KingKopitar11*

Not really a fan of the gold and purple. Like the old Chevy logo 67

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Is that actually what they're going to wear? That is beyond awful. What the hell were they thinking? Such an amateur logo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad