Stadium Series Uniforms

Captain Mittens*

This coming from the person with Vlad the Impaler as their avatar pic makes me wonder if this is somebodies gimmick account. It also makes me slightly terrified...

not Vlad. it's the Lich King from WoW

http://www.wowwiki.com/Lich_King

You're both wrong. It's Dwight the Impaler.

All three of you are wrong. It's Penny Marshall

Celebrity_1599.jpg

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
No, but how about because it makes total sense?

The first game the Ducks/Kings played against each other, those will be the jerseys used....bet on it.

Since Luc still has a hard on for those slightly less POS than the current jerseys, I wouldn't be surprised.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Darryl Sutter on Kings Insider hasn't seen the new uniform yet, but describes it as "heritage":
It’s good to see change. I’ve said here, I wish we’d wear [Forum Blue and gold] more. [Reporter: The purple ones are great.] I like ‘em both. I wish we’d do it more than we do. And I haven’t seen the…heritage yet. What are we wearing there? I know it’s a little different, too. So I haven’t seen it, but I know they want us to start [Reporter: Getting the equipment ready.] Yeah. I’m looking forward to seeing that.
http://lakingsinsider.com/2013/10/18/darryl-sutter-on-frattin-new-dallas-uniforms/

If they're getting new equipment ready, then I assume it's not the black and silver era jerseys.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I wonder how the weather is going to be like. I'm really hoping it's not going to be hot that day.

Mid to high 60's would be perf.. but then again it's Los Angeles so it'll be 85 degrees and the ice will melt.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
I wonder how the weather is going to be like. I'm really hoping it's not going to be hot that day.

Mid to high 60's would be perf.. but then again it's Los Angeles so it'll be 85 degrees and the ice will melt.

How funny would it be if it was cold and rainy.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Probably this:

KingsDucks_zps72e2e799.jpg

I think that will definitely be the ducks.
Our will be black and white, and have the white hem stripe like the chev era, but I don't think that that will be the logo used.
I think a black and grey crown should be the logo. Either the first crown or the 2000's.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
I think that will definitely be the ducks.
Our will be black and white, and have the white hem stripe like the chev era, but I don't think that that will be the logo used.
I think a black and grey crown should be the logo. Either the first crown or the 2000's.

From the Sutter quote above, it seems less likely that it'll be in the black/white/silver color scheme. He spoke about breaking in new equipment which would make sense if we were using a different color scheme (purple/forum blue, gold). But who knows, maybe they're making black/white/gray gloves like they used to play with in the 70's/80's/90's.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
No, but how about because it makes total sense?

The first game the Ducks/Kings played against each other, those will be the jerseys used....bet on it.

No, they're not. Because the Ducks aren't wearing the Mighty Duck uniforms. So I'll take you on that bet.

See here: https://twitter.com/AdamJBrady/status/389875747587751936

Icethetics Post:

Icethetics said:
There are also rumors — which may have started with an employee of the team store — saying that the Stadium Series jersey will be primarily orange and feature a version of the throwback Mighty Ducks logo. Probably not unlike what's currently used on the shoulder patch of the third jersey.

I can't imagine we'll have to wait too much longer to start seeing Stadium Series jerseys. Perhaps closer to late November? All seven teams are expected to have them, including the Ducks, Kings, Rangers, Islanders, Devils, Penguins and Blackhawks. (We're also waiting on the Canucks' and Senators' Heritage Classic sweaters.)

Info from the Mayor's Twitter:
@MayorNHL said:
‏17 Oct
Yes, LA and Anaheim will get special jerseys. See previous tweets for notes and concepts. #HollywoodClassic

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
I posted this in the other outdoor game thread. I know we're not going with purple, but this was a concept just for fun. I'd love if we did something that looks vintage without being vintage:

KingsStadiumConcept_zpsd6ebb75f.jpg

This for new uni, needs darker purps, erm forum blue and gold...

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
This for new uni, needs darker purps, erm forum blue and gold...

Yeah I was trying to make it look "vintage" so I made it look a little faded. Darker purple/forum blue would probably look better in general.

No, they're not. Because the Ducks aren't wearing the Mighty Duck uniforms. So I'll take you on that bet.

See here: https://twitter.com/AdamJBrady/status/389875747587751936

Icethetics Post:

Info from the Mayor's Twitter:

I wonder if it's going to be orange vs purple, or orange vs gold. What an ugly color combo of a game that would be, but I can see them doing that to make it a spectacle.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
NHL.com just release these "chrome logos" for each stadium series. It looks like we're going with black and silver in some way. New Jersey is going red and green. The rest look the same, except the Islanders are just using just their NY letters.

nhl.com chrome logos link

kings-chrome-lg_slide_zpsaa6d6bff.jpg

the others:
chromelogos_zps1ecbaba4.jpg

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Complete garbage.

Guessing the uniforms will be white with the Ducks being orange.

This is a pretty big letdown, although my wallet just said "thank you".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->