Stadium Series Uniforms

Jul 31, 2005
CA
I'll agree with him on one thing, this outdoor game is idiotic. I never understood the concept of having these things at baseball stadiums where the sight lines are ridiculously bad for a hockey game. It makes much more sense to host them at football stadiums....for us, either the LA coliseum or the Rose Bowl. I ain't paying $200 to watch the game on the jumbotron.

It's just the NHL taking a pretty good novelty act, and ruining it by oversaturation.

Agreed. I don't have any desire to pay big money to buy tickets or a jersey, you're looking at close to a grand to watch a game?

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
I used to play ice hockey in an outdoor rink and it was amazing. When it would snow, there was nothing like it, it was really cool. I've also gone to a Winter Classic game and sat in a baseball park where I couldn't even see the game. It was not the same.

I think it's a good idea in theory cause I think outdoor ice hockey is awesome, but it's not very fun for the people at the games other than to say you were there. You might as well stay home and watch it on TV.

ChOyBoY

Jul 11, 2013
Brooklyn
I have this cool thing called Google. It is an add on to my internet box I bought a few years ago. While using its multiple funcions, I discovered this: AAA15

Sorry to be a smart ass but it took me all of 5 seconds to find that with Google.

lol i did google it i swear! i forgive you for being a smart ass but thank you..i checked all the coupon sites etc etc and couldn't find anything.

but thank you buddy the elf :yo:

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
I have this cool thing called Google. It is an add on to my internet box I bought a few years ago. While using its multiple funcions, I discovered this: AAA15

Sorry to be a smart ass but it took me all of 5 seconds to find that with Google.

:laugh::laugh:

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles

Can you use that add on with a Mac, or is it PC only?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad