Stadium Series Uniforms

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Gray/silver would look awesome with the vintage style crown in black ala:

draft_lens17727736module148973952photo_1300451004crown-vintage-graphic.jpg

Maybe even with some thin multi-stripes on the arms. I hope they're thinking about what the Ducks are wearing and using it as inspiration too...

Last edited:

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Isles released their Stadium jerseys. Notice the logo is actually printed to look like chrome :shakehead. But overall I actually like them, but I don't see what advantage they have over their current jerseys (besides their hideous alternate).

Stadium_Isles_both_zps0aeaf321.jpg

If all the other rumors are true about the Kings uniform (gray, bottom stripes, angled sleeve stripes) and that they're "cookie cutter" to these isles uniforms (which already have angled sleeve stripes), then we might be seeing something like these:

KingsStadiumJersey_concept_zps4986c56f.jpg

EDIT: Please take this with a huge grain of salt, they're just for discussion purposes. It's all rumors at this point.

Also here's a template if anyone wants to try out something else, like maybe making the "LA" ligature logo the primary or something like that. I made them ccm jerseys, but again, that's just a rumor:
StadiumJerseyTemplate_zps8a247225.jpg

Last edited:

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Saw those isles jerseys this morning... the 90s called. They'd like their knack for hideous uniform design back. What the neck is with strips on the pants? Cooper-all's weren't a viable option? Just atrocious.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Isles released their Stadium jerseys. Notice the logo is actually printed to look like chrome :shakehead. But overall I actually like them, but I don't see what advantage they have over their current jerseys (besides their hideous alternate).

Stadium_Isles_both_zps0aeaf321.jpg

If all the other rumors are true about the Kings uniform (gray, bottom stripes, angled sleeve stripes) and that they're "cookie cutter" to these isles uniforms (which already have angled sleeve stripes), then we might be seeing something like these:

KingsStadiumJersey_concept_zps4986c56f.jpg

EDIT: Please take this with a huge grain of salt, they're just for discussion purposes. It's all rumors at this point.

Also here's a template if anyone wants to try out something else, like maybe making the "LA" ligature logo the primary or something like that. I made them ccm jerseys, but again, that's just a rumor:
StadiumJerseyTemplate_zps8a247225.jpg

I think this will be close to what we see. I am in like with it. Do not love but do not hate.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
After seeing Ottawa's kit, I'm depressed. We're going to be playing at Dodger Stadium in an incredible event and both teams will look like a ****ing sideshow. The Anaheim leak is an abomination and the Kings LA logo looks like a Dodgers hat you'd find in Vietnam while vacationing. What a wasted opportunity. The current throwback with a darkened color range would be beautiful. I'm so disappointed in the Kings.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
After seeing Ottawa's kit, I'm depressed. We're going to be playing at Dodger Stadium in an incredible event and both teams will look like a ****ing sideshow. The Anaheim leak is an abomination and the Kings LA logo looks like a Dodgers hat you'd find in Vietnam while vacationing. What a wasted opportunity. The current throwback with a darkened color range would be beautiful. I'm so disappointed in the Kings.

Although we haven't seen anything official yet, I would be more disappointed in the league and reebok. Aren't they the ones calling the shots on these? Instead of creating a throwback/classic feel, they're pushing for a futuristic look. Again though, let's wait and see. That ducks "leak" is a CCM, so it's probably fake, and we haven't seen a single official thing from the kings uniform yet besides the logos. I'm betting the "LA" letters are for a shoulder patch.

EmperorPenguin

Jun 11, 2010
Although we haven't seen anything official yet, I would be more disappointed in the league and reebok. Aren't they the ones calling the shots on these? Instead of creating a throwback/classic feel, they're pushing for a futuristic look. Again though, let's wait and see. That ducks "leak" is a CCM, so it's probably fake, and we haven't seen a single official thing from the kings uniform yet besides the logos. I'm betting the "LA" letters are for a shoulder patch.

The Ducks leak is a fake. You can see the ECHL logo right next to the CCM logo. As far as CCM goes, they're owned by Reebok now so some of the new equipment might have the CCM logo on it, like Tavares' shorts in the Isles unveiling. And from the sounds of it the NHL/Reebok are taking the lead on these new jerseys with little input from the teams themselves. I wouldn't be surprised at all that all the Stadium series jerseys will be the same basic template (chrome logo, same shoulder yoke, angled lines on the sleeves, elongated numbers on the back) with just a change in logo and colours to fit each team. The "future" for Reebok sounds a lot like the past when they got the NHL contract. Basic templates for all jerseys to cut down on manufacturing costs. Same thing Nike is doing with the Olympic jerseys.

I'm thinking the Kings jersey will be almost exactly like the light grey jersey you posted earlier with only 1 line at the base of the jersey instead of two.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

And I agree. This template model is ********.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad