Stadium Series Uniforms

TheSlovenian

Aug 23, 2011
Ljubljana
burger-king.jpg

Oh, God no!!!! :baghead:

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
That logo would be a kick ass shoulder patch or hat, but awful for a main logo. Just use the Chevys with that logo on the shoulder.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
inspired by mister cartoon perhaps? looks like some of the stuff they've been showing of his. can't say im a fan either.

the uniform, logos and overall identity connected to this has been a big failure by Luc. this has been in his realm of responsibility. one big failure is the continued push of constant overhauls of the uniform.

i can see the reason why the push for some kind of LA font-logo as a shoulder / 2nd logo. they already have it with the current home plate logo, so why the shift so soon?

stop *** with this, return to the teams roots, rarely touch it after that. for decades, it has worked for MTL, DET and CHI especially. those three uniforms are terrific, embrace the history

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Last edited:

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
It looks like the teams' player number t-shirts are a closer indication of what the jerseys will look like, so we'll probably have a black jersey with the "chrome" crown on the front and the "LA" ligature logo on the shoulders. I wonder what the striping will look like.

Throw the striping from the black chevy jersey and I'd buy it. I really want a hat with that LA logo from earlier in the thread though.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
The ugly silver (gray, whatever) stripe that goes up the arm needs to go. Looks way to busy. My only complaint.

It looks like the teams' player number t-shirts are a closer indication of what the jerseys will look like, so we'll probably have a black jersey with the "chrome" crown on the front and the "LA" ligature logo on the shoulders. I wonder what the striping will look like.

I'd like that.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
hard to believe that that ducks jersey will be the one. I think it will be orange and will have the D logo, but that "leak" is a CCM. So there is an issue right there.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Just read this on another forum. Not sure I'm allowed to link other forums here, but this quote came from someone who has supposedly seen the Ducks and Kings jerseys. Take with a huge grain of salt of course.

I can tell you that Luc Robitaille of the LA Kings was more than consulted. The Kings designed their own jersey (and color scheme), Reebok made changes to the design only, and the Kings responded to Reebok's changes. The final product will be a mix of both.

As far as "futuristic", I'm told the stripes on the sleeves are placed at a different angle and not straight across the sleeve as is traditional.

I was also told that the Stadium Series jerseys were "cookie cutter" from team to team, however, the Kings were to have stripes along the bottom of the jersey.

Kings logo is actually pewter... ;) It's my hope that this jersey becomes their third. When it comes to their color scheme, I think fans will buy into it...

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Going off the above information (I have no idea if it's accurate):

1. Luc Robitaille is involved, so it's probably going to be black/white/silver
2. Sleeve stripes at an angle
3. "Cookie cutter" probably means simple, repeatable design (but Kings have stripes on the bottom)
4. Pewter? Not sure what that means...isn't that just like silver/gray? or maybe a touch of gold?

Here's some shot-in-the-dark mockups, going with what's been described.
Kings_StadiumConcepts_zpsec5c9d1b.jpg

I wonder if by the logo being pewter, he meant it was all metallic like this hat they released a while back:
photo_zpsf0f89017.png

Last edited:

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
According to this ducks article, "Kings will be wearing grey."

A Ducks poster also mentioned that our jerseys will be "silver." Whatever it is, I hope it's not as bad as our current jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad