SSM Greyhounds 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
Peter Ruicci seems to be seeing the same total and utter lack of defense that I'm seeing. We aren't going to be successful playing this way away from the puck or by handing over turnovers on our first pass.

One way or another, change is coming — RUICCI COLUMN

"The 2019-20 Greyhounds have been plagued by poor decision making and too many maybe passes. As in, maybe the puck will get there, maybe it won’t.
They offer up more turnovers than a pastry shop.
Odd-man rushes have become commonplace.
They take far too many senseless penalties.
They expose the shortcomings of their goalies by offering the opposition far too many great scoring chances.
And when they need a clutch save, they don’t get it consistently.
Simply, when they don’t have the puck and are forced to defend, at present the Hounds look like one of the worst teams in this league."

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Peter Ruicci seems to be seeing the same total and utter lack of defense that I'm seeing. We aren't going to be successful playing this way away from the puck or by handing over turnovers on our first pass.

One way or another, change is coming — RUICCI COLUMN

"The 2019-20 Greyhounds have been plagued by poor decision making and too many maybe passes. As in, maybe the puck will get there, maybe it won’t.
They offer up more turnovers than a pastry shop.
Odd-man rushes have become commonplace.
They take far too many senseless penalties.
They expose the shortcomings of their goalies by offering the opposition far too many great scoring chances.
And when they need a clutch save, they don’t get it consistently.
Simply, when they don’t have the puck and are forced to defend, at present the Hounds look like one of the worst teams in this league."

‘more turnovers than a pastry shop’ Classic!

Reactions: HockeyPops

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
sometimes i miss the nonsensical rants of bill montague. he was a perfect heel and would probably have some funny things to add right about now.

Reactions: shot caller

count35

Nov 26, 2014
Soo
You’re right his Tuesday rants, trying to channel Grapes was ALMOST as bad/good as watching an episode of Tami!!!!! Lol

Reactions: DWI Dale

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
By my count, last night was Haytons ninth game for Arizona. We find out soon, either way.

count35

Nov 26, 2014
Soo
With the Coyotes playing 5 games within the next week it’s certain it will be decided one way or another.

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
We soo fans love to hate on Dale Hunter but it's just as easy to love how crisp and organized his system is, and how quickly the players buy into it. Great game by team OHL.

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
A good opportunity to start trending in the other direction tonight. Let's hope the boys did some soul searching after the shellacking we got from Windsor.

Win, remember how it feels, then repeat.

Old hound

Feb 27, 2018
Half way in second, 4-1 Sarnia. Has all the makings of another blowout. How can you be prepared for a game and get scored on 89 seconds in. This has to be one of the worst prepared teams I have ever seen. Same mistakes over and over. Time to take a long look at the coaching.

Old hound

Feb 27, 2018
Half way in second, 4-1 Sarnia. Has all the makings of another blowout. How can you be prepared for a game and get scored on 89 seconds in. This has to be one of the worst prepared teams I have ever seen. Same mistakes over and over. Time to take a long look at the coaching.
6-1 OMG lets get embarrassed again

Reactions: Houndsfan22

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Only 27 shots and not a huge amount of scoring chances for Sarnia. Taylor has to be better for us to win a game like that. Malik can't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad