Sony PS5 2

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
So apparently GT7 is going to require a constant internet connection for its single player campaign. I really wish this wasn't a thing. Sure my connection is great most of the time but it means during server maintenance and the occasional hiccup means I can't even play the single player game. I'll still be getting it but I'm disappointed about it.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
So apparently GT7 is going to require a constant internet connection for its single player campaign. I really wish this wasn't a thing. Sure my connection is great most of the time but it means during server maintenance and the occasional hiccup means I can't even play the single player game. I'll still be getting it but I'm disappointed about it.

Did they say what that is? Seems like an odd choice.
It's not really any different from GT Sport's offline capabilities.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Going PS5 as my first Sony console since PS2 provided I can find one. I’ve previously just played Xbox and Nintendo before. What games would you guys recommend? I’m thinking Demon Souls, Deathloop, Spider-Man remastered, and Diablo 2 Resurrected. Maybe Last of Us remastered as well.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Deltarune Chapter 2 coming out September 17. Highly recommend playing Chapter 1, its insanely good and shockingly its free.

Going PS5 as my first Sony console since PS2 provided I can find one. I’ve previously just played Xbox and Nintendo before. What games would you guys recommend? I’m thinking Demon Souls, Deathloop, Spider-Man remastered, and Diablo 2 Resurrected. Maybe Last of Us remastered as well.
I recommend Astrobot as the first game, its free and comes with the console no PS Plus required.

Last edited:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Get PS Plus and you will gain access to many more great exclusives from the last generation that may be worth picking up.

I would also recommend Ratchet and Clank as a new PS5 game.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
I just got the PS5 console at bestbuy. Thursday mornings are the best time to pick one up.

Don't go with online status'.

So any good recos?

Looking fwd to Hogwartz and Gotham Knights next year.

Reactions: 93LEAFS

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I just got the PS5 console at bestbuy. Thursday mornings are the best time to pick one up.

Don't go with online status'.

So any good recos?

Looking fwd to Hogwartz and Gotham Knights next year.
Miles Morales and Ratchet are great. If you like games that make you want to throw a controller through your TV you might like Returnal jks.

Reactions: A1LeafNation

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC

Spider-Man And Miles Morales - The two are connected. Returnal is awesome as is Deathloop. Ghost of Tsushima is amazing!

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Seems like it's the FIA's fault:

This makes sense. Licensing for games with real cars has always been a nightmare. Forza Horizon 3 (91 metacritic) was delisted after only 4 years. Sounds like now you can't even just buy a physical copy to keep because of the drm. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if eventually in addition to the games being delisted they also get removed from peoples library.

Reactions: 93LEAFS

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
This makes sense. Licensing for games with real cars has always been a nightmare. Forza Horizon 3 (91 metacritic) was delisted after only 4 years. Sounds like now you can't even just buy a physical copy to keep because of the drm. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if eventually in addition to the games being delisted they also get removed from peoples library.
Probably true, but really shitty.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Yup, Forza 7 just got delisted because the licenses expired.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Going with Deathloop as my first game. Miles Morales looks like my second.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad