Post-Game Talk: Solely Responsible

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Smith is good again... so confused.
giphy.gif

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Huge win. Glad the guys win this. Real effort win I imagine with Kassian in mind.

Smith awesome.

Nuge, Yamamoto, Archibald, Klefbom, Russell, and Nygard all played very well.

The rest, including McDrai, was just good enough.

I felt the Oilers should have got 2 more goals but also at least one more against. They were the better team with the better chances imo but a very tight game. So much parity. Loved the 60 minutes effort.

Edit: Don't like Gagner on this team when it's actually getting secondary scoring. Count me in for calling up Benson and sending Gagner down.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I'd say there is some disrespect from Forsberg. You attempt maybe one of those in a game and yes a goalie gets it but three times is disrespectful.
Agreed, it definitely seemed like an attempt to get under smiths skin. Nice to see him shut the door on them.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Huge win. Glad the guys win this. Real effort win I imagine with Kassian in mind.

Smith awesome.

Nuge, Yamamoto, Archibald, Klefbom, Russell, and Nygard all played very well.

The rest, including McDrai, was just good enough.

I felt the Oilers should have got 2 more goals but also at least one more against. They were the better team with the better chances imo but a very tight game. So much parity. Loved the 60 minutes effort.

Edit: Don't like Gagner on this team when it's actually getting secondary scoring. Count me in for calling up Benson and sending Gagner down.

Yeah i just dont think Gagner has a place on this team anymore. I'd rather see PRussell than him. Ultimately I would like to see Benson come up after the allstar game. (unless Holland is bringing someone in via a trade).

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah i just dont think Gagner has a place on this team anymore. I'd rather see PRussell than him. Ultimately I would like to see Benson come up after the allstar game. (unless Holland is bringing someone in via a trade).

I think Benson will get a chance first

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Loved the team effort and hustle tonight! Nuge has raised his game effort / intensity in the past 3 or 4 games and it's paying off. Nice game for Smith - he strikes me as a money player bringing his best late in the season.

Reactions: KYams17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad