Post-Game Talk: Solely Responsible

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Told ya guys ... 2 line version of the Oilers is much more difficult for other teams to beat.

While it does leave the McDavid line a little thinner, overloading the 2nd line like that gives us a decent top 6.

If Holland can add a good winger upgrade in addition to that to go with McDavid 5 on 5, the Oilers will be solid.

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
CsHHdoW.png

...what reality do these dumbf***s live in?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Excellent 3rd by the Oilers after a shaky 2nd. Well deserved win, biggest win since Game 6 against Anaheim?

Get that win against Arizona going into the break and they will put themselves in really good shape. 5-1-1 in the 2020s. f*** off 2010s, we're putting you behind us for good.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Good win . 3 point for Mcdavid and Draisaitl . Love Yamamoto game . Which Oiler fan was calling him a nothing prospect ? Nurse needs to learn to pass . Ices the puck when he has time to make a play .

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Legitimately my favorite commercials I can remember during hockey games. Only one that's close is finger cooking with bill.

There was a good one a decade or three ago with two old geezers trying to pronounce Molson Golden that was pretty entertaining.

Either way, a couple of demons were laid to rest tonight. Get bent, Renne.

Reactions: Oilhawks

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
22nd ROW, which I think is what counts.
RW is the 1st tiebreaker.

If two or more clubs are tied in points during the regular season, the standing of the clubs is determined in the following order.

1. The fewer number of games played (i.e., superior points percentage).
  2. The greater number of games won, excluding games won in Overtime or by Shootout (i.e., "Regulation Wins"). This figure is reflected in the RW column.
  3. The greater number of games won, excluding games won by Shootout. This figure is reflected in the ROW column.
  4. The greater number of games won by the Club in any manner (i.e, "Total Wins"). This figure is reflected in the W column.
  5. The greater number of points earned in games against each other among two or more tied clubs. For the purpose of determining standing for two or more Clubs that have not played an even number of games with one or more of the other tied Clubs, the first game played in the city that has the extra game (the "odd game") shall not be included. When more than two Clubs are tied, the percentage of available points earned in games among each other (and not including any "odd games") shall be used to determine standing.
  6. The greater differential between goals for and against (including goals scored in Overtime or awarded for prevailing in Shootouts) for the entire regular season. This figure is reflected in the DIFF column.
  7. The greater number of goals scored (including goals scored in Overtime or awarded for prevailing in Shootouts) for the entire regular season. This figure is reflected in the GF column.

Reactions: Oilhawks and ujju2

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Nice win for the team. Pretty good effort by all.

Really liking the RNH-Draisaitl-Yamamoto line.

I am a bit surprised how ineffective the majority of the Predators forwards looked in this game. Other than Forsberg, none of them really seemed to do much in this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad