OT: Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Anyone watching Six Nations?

I was unaware that France is in a down cycle, their game in non-competitive with England. Ireland and England look like the teams to beat. Italy, as I explained to my wife, is a place holder to make scheduling easier (6 teams v 5 teams). Scotland and Wales seem like the 3rd adn 4th place competitors.

Rugby is great, rugby union is best. I enjoy the Six Nations game because I like rucking, and mauling, and ugly rugby, filled with knuckle dragging. It is fun to hit people, it's also nice to score tries, I've been told.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I was fortunate to be installing my girlfriends fireplace today and didn't have to watch it. I saw the first two and threw in the towel.

My only interest was hoping City would lose but I watched the whole thing and even I was embarrassed for Chelsea.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
My only interest was hoping City would lose but I watched the whole thing and even I was embarrassed for Chelsea.

I never expected to win the league this year, just hoped for top 4, but at this point, even that seems like a pipe dream. Such a disappointing way to go about things.

Sarri really needs to come up with a plan B. He needs to understand that the delta in quality between teams here and serie a is much different. It's one thing to be able to have players stick to the plan and run circles around the scrubs at Parma or Genoa. You can't do that in the premiere league.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
51734044_2356863604358629_7457282914963685376_n.jpg

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
I never expected to win the league this year, just hoped for top 4, but at this point, even that seems like a pipe dream. Such a disappointing way to go about things.

Sarri really needs to come up with a plan B. He needs to understand that the delta in quality between teams here and serie a is much different. It's one thing to be able to have players stick to the plan and run circles around the scrubs at Parma or Genoa. You can't do that in the premiere league.

You watch a lot of Serie A?

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Tough game for liverpool today. Was really hoping that they could pull this out, because F city.

Salah needs to find that extra gear he had last year. He's making little mistakes this year that werent even a consideration last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad