Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Ballsy move for Chelsea to deny Hudson-Odois transfer request and let him get to one year left.

Guessing the idea is that they use the last half of this season to show him he's in the first team plans and that he doesn't need to go abroad. They desperately need to keep some of their homegrown talent with so many English players off the books this summer too.

Last edited:

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
been an oddly quiet transfer window

Eh, January's tend to be anymore. Liverpool and Man City aren't getting anyone in January that'll actually help their team, because their roster is just too good, and noone else is giving up a player that good in January.

Tottenham really needs to buy someone - last summer not doing any business is haunting them badly. Another two months without Kane could have some bad ramifications ih United keeps surging and Higuain can have an impact at Chelsea. Could potentially be on the outside looking in.

I thought I read somewhere that Arsenal don't have money to spend which seems odd to me, but I guess when you let all your players leave on frees... :naughty:

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Eh, January's tend to be anymore. Liverpool and Man City aren't getting anyone in January that'll actually help their team, because their roster is just too good, and noone else is giving up a player that good in January.

Tottenham really needs to buy someone - last summer not doing any business is haunting them badly. Another two months without Kane could have some bad ramifications ih United keeps surging and Higuain can have an impact at Chelsea. Could potentially be on the outside looking in.

I thought I read somewhere that Arsenal don't have money to spend which seems odd to me, but I guess when you let all your players leave on frees... :naughty:

i honestly think Liverpool could use another guy..midfield of defender really..i am hoping that 4 point lead they have grows so..like the Flyers I can see them win the league before i am spent on this earth lol

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
i honestly think Liverpool could use another guy..midfield of defender really..i am hoping that 4 point lead they have grows so..like the Flyers I can see them win the league before i am spent on this earth lol

Could probably use one but I don't think it's a need, per se. That and like I said, it's hard to buy anyone who would actually be an upgrade in January. Though, I'm fairly certain they could put me back there and Van Dijk would make me look like a PL caliber talent. Man, that guy is just so, so good.

Reactions: trostol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad