OT: Soccer/Football Thread Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Pics or it didn't happen...

For confirmation that you were doing such a thing, of course. Not because I want to see a pupper or anything.

They're not born yet. Sorry about the quality. We went to meet the other parent. I had to perform some surgery in order to avoid having to blur faces of people I don't know.

c5VZSkS.jpg

No, we're not going to a breeder. It would be a friend's puppies. They happen to do agility competitions, so that was the easiest place.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
They're not born yet. Sorry about the quality. We went to meet the other parent. I had to perform some surgery in to avoid having to blur faces of people I don't know.

c5VZSkS.jpg

No, we're not going to a breeder. It would be a friend's puppies. They happen to do agility competitions, so that was the easiest place.

What a beaut.

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
I can see it going both ways. I don't think that it effected De Gea but I also don't know the intricacies of the rules enough to to take a hard line.
I don't necessarily disagree but DeGea has eyes on the ball the whole way (IMO) so I, personally, dont believe DeGea makes that save even if the Everton player isn't there.

Like I said I dont really care either way. I just think VAR needs some....tweaks.

I'm a Gooner so I'm actually happy they both came away with just 1 pt. :naughty:

Also thrilled that Liverpool and Spurs crapped the bed as well this weekend :laugh:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Not even an Everton fan and I thought that was some next level VAR crappin the bed.

I don't think that was really a VAR issue per se, not like some of the offsides calls where a guy's toenail or armpit was a millimeter offsides. The player was clearly in an offsides position, there was no debating that. The question is, by being there and doing whatever he did (move his legs) did that interfere with the goalkeeper. I could see that going either way but he was right there in front of the keeper. I would think that would affect the goalie in some way.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Speaking of Rebecca Lowe, anyone planning to go to PL Mornings Live in Philly? Seems weird that they’re having it at City Hall rather than Xfinity Live.

Reactions: Starat327

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Speaking of Rebecca Lowe, anyone planning to go to PL Mornings Live in Philly? Seems weird that they’re having it at City Hall rather than Xfinity Live.

I feel like most of the places they've gone have been outdoors and sort of "show off" the city...Xfinity Live doesn't really do that.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
watched some biathlon on the olympic channel. no crowds and some of the athletes waved at the empty stands, when they hit the finish line anyway.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
watched some biathlon on the olympic channel. no crowds and some of the athletes waved at the empty stands, when they hit the finish line anyway.

That was Nové Město na Moravě, CZE. Our (clueless) prime minister decided to forbid the supporters to attend the event - he came up with that decision when there was 1 confirmed case in the country, while also confirming that sporting events played on stadiums (such as hockey, soccer) will not be regulated in any way. No other measures were taken in public transport and such (even though that would actually make at least some sense), that f***er just needed some PR points

(explaining all the swearwords against that guy would take a while)

Reactions: gertbfrobe16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad