OT: Soccer/Football Thread Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
That's the club I support. Wasn't sure if you just found a post of mine in here and decided to post that. Narcissistic, I know.

Not that it's like some small club or anything I just found it funny... so innocent. That's their shirt from last season, btw not that you probably care as it's probably on sale somewhere.

They're the biggest club in Italy and Cristiano Ronaldo plays for them so you're not going to be looked at weird or anything.

There is a Juve social club in Hoboken. I’m not a supporter of Juve but loved going in there to watch games with the old Italian folk. Only reason they let me in is because my landlord vouched for me.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I think these new Predator Mania remakes look great, but not $350 great.

https://www.adidas.com/us/predator-mania-firm-ground-cleats/EH2958.html

Predator_Mania_Firm_Ground_Cleats_Blue_EH2958_04_standard.jpg

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
The EFL going to shut down the season, Euros are in major doubt, Prem surely to follow. God this is going to be a boring existence.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I'm not even a Liverpool guy, but if this is indeed what he said, I love this guy even more.
that is pretty awesome
kinda counters his silly statements bemoaning the way athletico played against 'pool the other day

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
that is pretty awesome
kinda counters his silly statements bemoaning the way athletico played against 'pool the other day

Yeah. I get the annoyance of playing a team that parks the bus, but the object of the game is to win. If playing defensive does that (even though I kinda agree that they are 'wasting' some players talents that way) then that's what you do.

Reactions: mmvvpp

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Yeah. I get the annoyance of playing a team that parks the bus, but the object of the game is to win. If playing defensive does that (even though I kinda agree that they are 'wasting' some players talents that way) then that's what you do.
yep
really cringe-worthy everytime to hear a coach cry about the other team's tactics when you've lost, guess what, those were great tactics, you lost!

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I could have got the new Preds for $305 with discounts at soccer.com but they already sold out of my size.

Probably for the best.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
This is what happens when you are one of the few leagues left to play. People will notice that years later Adebayor is still a :eek::eek::eek::eek:

edit - lol, the c-word was replaced with emojis :laugh:

Reactions: Jack Straw

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
This is what happens when you are one of the few leagues left to play. People will notice that years later Adebayor is still a :eek::eek::eek::eek:

edit - lol, the c-word was replaced with emojis :laugh:

Remember Tresor Mputu? Basically the best player in Africa, Arsenal were looking at him, great goalscorer who played attacking mid and striker... basically never got a move to a Euro club as was a lunatic loose cannon:

First game of AFCON when EVERYONE was watching him and expecting him to sign in Europe.

A few years later... got him a year ban from all football.

Reactions: kudymen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad