GDT: ECQF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 7pm ET, TNT, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
I just don’t get why it’s not a popular opinion that it’s a bad setup. Panarin is our best shooter by a mile and he isn’t getting any looks, neither is Mika. So what if they can play keep away well
Because it’s a top-5 PP, but still if you put Panarin on the left, Mika in the bumper it could be even better. I’m not sure the Rangers have the right guy to play the right wall as a LH shot so their setup is probably their best option right now without it.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
It's weird that some of you guys don't know who any basketball players are.

Like, they're famous.
I know the names but I don’t know what they look like aside from the guys who have been around a while like LeBron , Durant, Curry, Harden etc

But the young guys? Forget it

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
It's weird that some of you guys don't know who any basketball players are.

Like, they're famous.
I tried to watch a basketball game last night

The game has changed a lot. They review fouls now lol. Carry, travel, carry carry dunk

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I know the names but I don’t know what they look like aside from the guys who have been around a while like LeBron , Durant, Curry, Harden etc

But the young guys? Forget it
I mean, Chet Holmgren is 8 feet tall and looks like a werewolf. That's hard to miss.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
I tried to watch a basketball game last night

The game has changed a lot. They review fouls now lol. Carry, travel, carry carry dunk
nba reffing is even more subjective than hockey or football. i watched some of the game 2 and embiid would get the ball, take one dribble, stiff arm a defender and shoot and get a foul called against the defender. was like watching pro wrestling.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
From the time van Reimsdyk got rid of the puck and the time Rempe hit him, you could have gotten a PhD.

Sorry, but you guys are buggin on this one.

Reactions: aufheben

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
Mods... It is super confusing having the main board and this thread with the EXACT same thread title. Can we change one?

1000015274.jpg

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
From the time van Reimsdyk got rid of the puck and the time Rempe hit him, you could have gotten a PhD.

Sorry, but you guys are buggin on this one.
I mean there are some people who get PhD's in 4 years when the standard is 8 years so sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Machinehead

Lua

Nov 10, 2010
Troy
hate seeing anyone get hurt but there's is something so delicious about watching us bully this team in every facet of hockey

Reactions: GoAwayGiannone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad