So I met PK and Brisebois today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
So I'm operating on MaxPac's appendix there the other day, when all of a sudden he wakes up MID SURGERY asking if I'm really qualified to do his taxes for 2012. Now I don't know about you guys, but I've always found him to be very non-confrontational. He invited me to his wedding, his birfday party last year (though he revoked my invitation this year because I threw dirt at him on the playground) and asked me to christen his baby. Usually I don't like to share my stories about meeting Habs players, but I just had to.

I call shenanigans on this story.

I should know. I was there when Pacioretty was in surgery.

:shakehead

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Not true. I would know. I am Pacioretty

Bollocks.

Then you would know you signed THIS for me after the surgery:

8435936904_0655c6de51.jpg

:booboo:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Let me guess, Brisebois being the **** sucker that he is, went and snitched Subban to Therrien. And now, Therrien has banned the Triple Low Five :shakehead

DJyellow

Sponsor
May 9, 2002
Laval
I believe your story.

I'm annoyed at Brisebois for being annoyed. He's the "trainer for the prospects" for crying out loud. It's not like the players get a memo regarding personnel changes.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I once saw Max Pac in the same place, mbgr.

It was just a few weeks after the Chara incident, and he looked groggy (probably because of the concussion)

His table was next to mine, and I asked him how he was doing.
He replied : " im feeling much better, thank you"

His GF kept staring at me during the whole time I was there.
Dammit!!!

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I believe your story.

I'm annoyed at Brisebois for being annoyed. He's the "trainer for the prospects" for crying out loud. It's not like the players get a memo regarding personnel changes.

Yeah, Subban's just not completely up to date on new staff and responsabilities. Can't blame him.

From one of my 'sources' (wink, wink):

Pk walks into the dressing room in Ottawa on Wednesday, yells "Where's that creepy Pejorative Slur Ladouceur? I gotta talk to him about my TOI tonight", then turns around to Carey Price and says "What the **** is Mr. Mustard from L'Antichambre doing in the dressing room on game day?"

True story.

#soundslegit
#coolstorybro
#youtubeoritdidnthappen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad