So I met PK and Brisebois today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
It kinda hurt my feelings that you guys did not believe but I guess this is the internet. :laugh:

zUz9cZD.jpg

(this is actually my friend but w/e)

This is the mbgr bar on drummond and maisonneuve, and sadly I didn't record their conversation so you'll have to believe me on that one. :p:

I_Want_To_Believe_01.jpg

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Yesterday's thread was just awkward. This one is hilarious.

Leprosy. LMAO

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Even if the story was fake, I wouldn't really be surprised if he didn't know Brisebois was part of the organization. I think the same could be said for most of the roster. Not like he is directly involved with actual team.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
When Brisebois was hired for his new position, PK was with Meehan planning on what they would buy with his new $6 million per windfall.

Plausible story.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I don't know if you're joking or not but just in case, you need to re-read the story. The guy was eating a burger, he didn't mention what PK was eating.

"no excuses" pk shouldnt be 6 feet from a hamburger restaurant. what did he not eat enough junk food over the past 8 months? this goes along with all the question marks we hear about him.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I pulled some still-frames from the restaurant.

Here is the OP
Rahm-Fama-with-Giant-Burger.jpg

I don't think we'll see Subban guys. Therrien was right to have concern over Subban's condition. He was quoted as saying "When did we acquire Byfuglien?". Turns out PK only trained with Dustin all summer.

Here's the photo of PK eating
fat-guy-eating-giant-hamburger.jpg

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I pulled some still-frames from the restaurant.

Here is the OP
Rahm-Fama-with-Giant-Burger.jpg

I don't think we'll see Subban guys. Therrien was right to have concern over Subban's condition. He was quoted as saying "When did we acquire Byfuglien?". Turns out PK only trained with Dustin all summer.

Here's the photo of PK eating
fat-guy-eating-giant-hamburger.jpg

Quoted for greatness. :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad