So I met PK and Brisebois today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance

Jan 26, 2009
I was eating a nice juicy burger and drinking my beer (mbgr bar on Drummond) when suddenly Patrice Brisebois and his wife came in for a meal. Half an hour later, PK came in and I talked with him and took a few pictures and told him Brisebois was also here next to my table...

What followed after that was an awkward and cringeworthy conversation between the two.

Subban: So I heard you got a new position.
Brisebois: Yeah I work as a trainer for the prospects.
Subban: Really? That's great! For which organisation?
Brisebois: (a bit annoyed) The Canadiens.
Subban: (surprised and embarrassed) Really? Wow I didn't know, congrats.

Thought I would share this great moment :)

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
I didn't talk to him, but I saw Emelin with his Wife and 2 kids today at the Rockland Center. + he doesn't speak english

Rgolt

Sep 27, 2008
montreal, qc
Im sorry but this makes no sense. Firstly theres no way that PK would have heard that Brisebois got a new job and not have known it was for the Habs. Secondly, with all the reports over Twitter, and TSN about the hiring, its doubtful he wouldnt have known. So it was either a joke, or not a real story

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
No way PK is that dumb...

way. Maybe not "dumbness".

It's possible that he was that oblivious to the personel changes going on - PK's been way too involved with other things than the fact than, say, Lapointe is part of our organization. What's funny is that he supposedly grew up as a Habs fan so he definitely knows who Breezer is. (Maybe he tried to erase certain offensive defenseman memories.)

Lance

Jan 26, 2009
It kinda hurt my feelings that you guys did not believe but I guess this is the internet. :laugh:

zUz9cZD.jpg

(this is actually my friend but w/e)

This is the mbgr bar on drummond and maisonneuve, and sadly I didn't record their conversation so you'll have to believe me on that one. :p:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
It kinda hurt my feelings that you guys did not believe but I guess this is the internet. :laugh:

This is the mbgr bar on drummond and maisonneuve, and sadly I didn't record their conversation so you'll have to believe me on that one. :p:

Your friend should really look into getting his acne checked out.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

zUz9cZD.jpg

You got like 10 posts in 3 years. You obviously have something to hide. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad