GDT: ECQF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 7pm ET, TNT, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
The Islanders would have played very differently against the Rangers

Would they have? Outside of 1 game we lost where we dominated them for the last 2/3rds, they did what they did against every team this year. Zero physicality, terrible special teams and late blown leads. They stink and are only in because 3 other teams collapse down the stretch. We wouldve swept them.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Can't mess around tonight. The Canes are about to sweep the Islanders. You don't need to play anymore games than 5 this series.

Take care of business. Florida is taking care of business too. Leafs/Bruins will kill each other and will be non factors. Keep pace with the other contenders.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
Can't mess around tonight. The Canes are about to sweep the Islanders. You don't need to play anymore games than 5 this series.

Take care of business. Florida is taking care of business too. Leafs/Bruins will kill each other and will be non factors. Keep pace with the other contenders.
i think isles win game 4

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
1714148154524.png

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Must win game for the caps and their 2 dmen make a miracle recovery!

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Gotta win tonight. This is the pivotal game. A win, and while you can't let your foot off their neck, you're feeling pretty good. Lose, and things become a little tenuous and a lot more stressful.

I'm cool if they take 1 of the 2 in DC.

If they lose both then it's as if they've learned nothing.

Still probably take the series even if that happens but at some point you need to take advantage of the opportunity you've given yourself instead of allowing the other team to hang around and possibly take over (which has happened in each of their last 2 series where they had a lead in game 3 and ended up losing the game and ultimately the series.)

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Caps coach talking about being able to dictate matchups at home is all well and good but Im not sure there is a single line on the Caps that would have an advantage over any of ours. Unless John Carlson is never coming off the ice and the entire Caps team is jumping up multiple notches in their play this is a game we should handle.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
We have been on this road before. Can we please be 3-0?

Everyone is saying how the league is in cahoots with all these betting sites, but we know this rabbit hole actually leads to cardiologists and proctologist!

And you know, to hell with these quacks! "No, sir, you should have less buffalo wings. Please cut back on your bourbon. Try more fiber." ...I mean, yes, I think something is going-on internally because when I farted one time and it had more hang-time than any Jordan playoff game.

But you know what would help? Rempe F5'ing Wilson in the middle of the ice as he leads us to victory.
What did I just read lol let's gooooo

ncdoc

Oct 10, 2015
Be careful with that. I tried that once, and my ex just couldn't play it off. Something she said or did gave it away. She's a Rangers fan as well, and was particularly happy that evening.

Did with that my Dad when I was young. It was the worst he would either say I would not watch that or some other comment. Brings back memories.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Biggest game of the season. This will determine the rest of the playoffs for this team.

They either come out angry and run all over the Caps or they show they haven't learned a thing from the previous two seasons and they're a bunch of brick headed idiots with no guts.

If Washington wins tonight, the Rangers season is over. Book it.

No excuses. FLA and CAR are sweeping their series.

It's an emu
Lemu?

Reactions: Captain Lindy

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Biggest game of the season. This will determine the rest of the playoffs for this team.

They either come out angry and run all over the Caps or they show they haven't learned a thing from the previous two seasons and they're a bunch of brick headed idiots with no guts.

If Washington wins tonight, the Rangers season is over. Book it.

No excuses. FLA and CAR are sweeping their series.

Lemu?
Holy overreaction batman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad