So I met PK and Brisebois today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
I pulled some still-frames from the restaurant.

Here is the OP
Rahm-Fama-with-Giant-Burger.jpg

I don't think we'll see Subban guys. Therrien was right to have concern over Subban's condition. He was quoted as saying "When did we acquire Byfuglien?". Turns out PK only trained with Dustin all summer.

Here's the photo of PK eating
fat-guy-eating-giant-hamburger.jpg

Ahahahahahaha. No way! :laugh: :laugh:

Habtchum*

I was eating a nice juicy burger and drinking my beer (mbgr bar on Drummond) when suddenly Patrice Brisebois and his wife came in for a meal. Half an hour later, PK came in and I talked with him and took a few pictures and told him Brisebois was also here next to my table...

What followed after that was an awkward and cringeworthy conversation between the two.

Subban: So I heard you got a new position.
Brisebois: Yeah I work as a trainer for the prospects.
Subban: Really? That's great! For which organisation?
Brisebois: (a bit annoyed) The Canadiens.
Subban: (surprised and embarrassed) Really? Wow I didn't know, congrats.

Thought I would share this great moment :)

If IT IS TRUE, PK is a jerk who doesn't know what's going on in his own organization since last April, and he doesn't care much for others than me myself and I...

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
If IT IS TRUE, PK is a jerk who doesn't know what's going on in his own organization since last April, and he doesn't care much for others than me myself and I...

Why don't you just create an " I freakin' hate Subban" thread and post there. Think of it as vitriolic pollution control.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
What's sad is that Brisebois used to make more than what Subban will make in his second year of this contract.

Dec 2, 2010
It kinda hurt my feelings that you guys did not believe but I guess this is the internet. :laugh:

zUz9cZD.jpg

(this is actually my friend but w/e)

This is the mbgr bar on drummond and maisonneuve, and sadly I didn't record their conversation so you'll have to believe me on that one. :p:
Yea the Blue-Spots-On-Body-MultiGrain-Spots-On-Face disease is pretty common these days. :laugh:

Wait... you meant this to be serious? Too late!

Renholder

Racing like a pro
Jun 24, 2005
montreal
Hijack thread//

I just came back from Furco (bar) on mayor and city councellor
I saw Marc Bergevin with 3 outrageously hot women and 2 mean looking guys, one of them with a black eye.

Bergevin is HUGE and looks like he still pumps weights. I wanted to talk to him but though otherwise. The man still got moves.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
Hijack thread//

I saw Marc Bergevin with 3 outrageously hot women and 2 mean looking guys, one of them with a black eye.

Bergevin is HUGE and looks like he still pumps weights. I wanted to talk to him but though otherwise. The man still got moves.

Looks like you're even softer than Brisebois! :sarcasm:

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Hijack thread//

Only GM in the league with a faux-hawk. Don't know what to make of that.

Danleri

Dec 5, 2012
People are missing the main point here...... that is a swag coat P.K. is wearing, kid has style, no doubt.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Hijack thread//

Thanks for the entertaining report.

And...would you be so kind as to post pictures (for comparison) of some ladies that look like the 3 ladies with Bergevin? (not x-rated since this is not that kind of site! but pics just to have an idea of what these ladies looked like...just to know Bergevin's taste in women...gotta know our GM's tastes!). Thanks in advance!

And the two mean looking guys:
maybe it was Morrisette (RDS) and Eric Lapointe with a black eye?!:sarcasm: (you make these tough guys look/seem very mean!! I'm picturing tough-guy/bouncers at most downtown strip bars! pimps or motorcycle bikers! this is Montreal after all!).

I thought Bergevin was (sort of) a funny guy/comedian in the dressing room when he was a player? Now...he's a tough guy!

Last edited:

SAKS AVENUE

Oct 12, 2008
Ya'll are too funny.
I'll bet P.k and 80% of the team don't know who the friggin coaching staff is in Hamilton. Do you think Price knows who the scouts are for the Habs? I doubt it very highly.
Sheesh.

gunnerdom

Go HABS Go!!!!
Jul 14, 2003
Ottawa, Ontario
www.facebook.com

Seriously dude? That's effin' ridiculous. Stop with that stupid hate. You don't know him, so you can judge if he's a jerk or not. Stop going by random information from unproven sources to assess a person's personality. Unless you actually know a guy, don't assume.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL

Interviewer: Hello PK

PK: Sup!

Interviewer: How is YOUR progression after 3 days on the ice?

PK: Well, not so bad, I'm just very excited to be back skating with the TEAM and learning the new TEAM strategies and TEAM system

Interviewer: How does it feel to be back, knowing you'll wear the Habs Jersey for another two years at least?

PK: It was the right decision to take, my TEAMmates supported me all along; they understand the business side of the NHL, and I'm ready to sTEAMroll some opponents!

Interviewer: Have you kept in shape during the lockout?

PK: I've practiced a lot with TEAMu Selanne and drank a lof of TEA Mate. By the way, who are you? You sound familiar...

Interviewer: Randy TEAMan here.

stubbadub

Jul 12, 2009
Nova Scotia
open.spotify.com
So I'm operating on MaxPac's appendix there the other day, when all of a sudden he wakes up MID SURGERY asking if I'm really qualified to do his taxes for 2012. Now I don't know about you guys, but I've always found him to be very non-confrontational. He invited me to his wedding, his birfday party last year (though he revoked my invitation this year because I threw dirt at him on the playground) and asked me to christen his baby. Usually I don't like to share my stories about meeting Habs players, but I just had to.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto

Do you keep track of everyone hired and fired in your organization? lol stop being ridiculous

Lance

Jan 26, 2009
lolololol :laugh::laugh::laugh: this is too good! nice one!

OP couldve just put a black square to cover his face lol but had to be the whole body!

I was trying to slightly blur it but I couldn't find it in Photoshop so I had to improvise :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad