So does Toronto now have the best centers in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Answer my question, which team has a back to back 30 goal scorer as 3C ? Don’t twist it, don’t make some dumb remark. It’s a simple question.

A 3rd liner isn't what makes your team have the best center crop so who gives a flying f***.

Crosby and Malkin > leafs centers

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Answer my question, which team has a back to back 30 goal scorer as 3C ? Don’t twist it, don’t make some dumb remark. It’s a simple question.
no team and my remark was much more intelligent than what you have ever said on hf

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009

Again you’re using faulty logic. He wasn’t a 3C when he scored 30. If he plays 3C this year he won’t have 30 goals.

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Having Kadri as your 3C is pretty crazy I don't think anybody can match that. Having Marner ,Nylander, Marleau, Hyman and Brown as the wingers is scary how deep this Leafs forward group is.

Reactions: authentic

islandersdynasty

May 26, 2018
Fairfax, VA
Tavares did nothing with the Isles as far as taking his team deep into the playoffs. What makes the Leafs fans think things will be different in Toronto?

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Tavares did nothing with the Isles as far as taking his team deep into the playoffs. What makes the Leafs fans think things will be different in Toronto?

Did you watch the only playoff series they won? It was the only time I've seen a player single handedly win a playoff round for his team. Adding him to this already deep, young and talented team is going to be tough for any team in this league to beat.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Cool. Do you like apples ?

upload_2018-7-1_16-24-8.jpeg

treefiddy

Errr'day Trollin'
May 8, 2013
San Jose
Why do people think that the Leafs are an instant Stanley Cup Favorite with John Tavares? In him they gained 150 points and 65 goals over the last two seasons. But what they have already lost without improving ANYWHERE ELSE is Plekanec (20 points - 6 goals), JVR (126 points - 65 goals) and Bozak (98 points and 29 goals)

I don't see how picking up 150 points and 65 goals is greater than 250 points and 100 goals. So why are they an instant Stanley Cup contender for years to come now being in a terrible cap situation?​

islandersdynasty

May 26, 2018
Fairfax, VA
Did you watch the only playoff series they won? It was the only time I've seen a player single handedly win a playoff round for his team. Adding him to this already deep, young and talented team is going to be tough for any team in this league to beat.

With what defense and goalie?

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Yup, the whole he “didn’t have surrounding talent” excuse. :rolleyes:

Please, he’s nevet been a 40 goal scorer. Let’s stop pretending like this guy is going to the HOF.
Pretty sure I didn't say HOF about him ever but whatever makes you happy. I'm a Canucks fan not a Leaf but happy for them they got better and have deepest forward group in league now. Defense needs work but I'm sure they are not done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille